Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tss... ended up drunk again last night and fought with my boyfriend.

same as usual. :cookiehand
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You haven't answered the question bb. :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
green minds think... ?? :notsure
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You haven't answered the question bb. :derp
and i don't think we can move on from this unless we get a logical answer :derp

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

tss... ended up drunk again last night and fought with my boyfriend.

same as usual. :cookiehand
was he drunk too?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
wait, thought he was in Cebu? Or if he isn't shouldn't there be something called "make-up sex" afterwards?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
was he drunk too?
no.

wait, thought he was in Cebu? Or if he isn't shouldn't there be something called "make-up sex" afterwards?
Okay here's the deal.

We had a fight because I went drinking with another guy (who is TOTALLY JUST A FRIEND). But there's no way around it no matter how I explain because my boyfriend is going to take it differently no matter what I say. I'm not even justifying myself. There are just things that you can't reason out of.

He's in cebu and I'm in makati, and there are a lot of anxieties between us right now.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ah. just like that talk we previously had.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
too bad. if he was, there would've been no fighting.

Okay here's the deal.

We had a fight because I went drinking with another guy (who is TOTALLY JUST A FRIEND). But there's no way around it no matter how I explain because my boyfriend is going to take it differently no matter what I say. I'm not even justifying myself. There are just things that you can't reason out of.

He's in cebu and I'm in makati, and there are a lot of anxieties between us right now.
no fair. he should be able to rationalize with you.

ok lang yan nes. im sure you'll work it out.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
welp, it actually is fair. He actually isn't the jealous type but he had every right and the grounds to be jealous at this particular situation because

a] he's never met this "drinking buddy" that I went out with
b] I'd gone out with said buddy on numerous occasions
c] and most of those numerous occasions it would be just the two of us
d] I often hide fact "c" from him because I know he'd take it the wrong way and I just avoid having to explain shit to no avail

and last night since I was drunk I told him yes I'm with the drinking buddy because I didn't have a drink with him for the longest time (we hadn't seen each other for a month or so) and I mentioned that *cough* he was kind of special (Although I don't remember saying it [drunk], my boyfriend told me that was the word I used to describe the guy).

But like I said before, it's totally 100% platonic.

And yet, absolutely understandable for my boyfriend to get suspicious.


If you were in his shoes, I think your reactions would be more violent...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
actually no, not more violent, but more threatening. ^^

and are you sure this drinking buddy of yours understand there is no way to get under your skirt? that he's been friendzoned possibly forever?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
welp, it actually is fair. He actually isn't the jealous type but he had every right and the grounds to be jealous at this particular situation because

a] he's never met this "drinking buddy" that I went out with
b] I'd gone out with said buddy on numerous occasions
c] and most of those numerous occasions it would be just the two of us
d] I often hide fact "c" from him because I know he'd take it the wrong way and I just avoid having to explain shit to no avail

and last night since I was drunk I told him yes I'm with the drinking buddy because I didn't have a drink with him for the longest time (we hadn't seen each other for a month or so) and I mentioned that *cough* he was kind of special (Although I don't remember saying it [drunk], my boyfriend told me that was the word I used to describe the guy).

But like I said before, it's totally 100% platonic.

And yet, absolutely understandable for my boyfriend to get suspicious.


If you were in his shoes, I think your reactions would be more violent...
ok, if you say so.. :derp

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

actually no, not more violent, but more threatening. ^^

and are you sure this drinking buddy of yours understand there is no way to get under your skirt? that he's been friendzoned possibly forever?
get in bb's pants? good luck. :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
At first I was all like, BB's bf seems to be overreacting but then suddenly:

and last night since I was drunk I told him yes I'm with the drinking buddy because I didn't have a drink with him for the longest time (we hadn't seen each other for a month or so) and I mentioned that *cough* he was kind of special (Although I don't remember saying it [drunk], my boyfriend told me that was the word I used to describe the guy).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
there's no getting past Imp's post. all you can do is hit Like. DAYUM! :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
He's brozoned me, I believe, so we're even?

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

get in bb's pants? good luck. :derp
what's this supposed to mean?? :notsure
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey everyone look! early jump releases! THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah, ang aga. that means, ang layo pa nung next chaps.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Okay so I reached episode 4 of Suits season 2, and I understand what Imp said about it- I also decided not to watch another episode of the season. The writers dragged it along the wrong direction. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top