Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
utorrent
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
uTorrent, too.

You're not some spy from some ISP aren't you? :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
huh. I'm the only one using a different client??? I feel outdated and a loser. >.>

on another note.... potang inaaaaa gising pa akooooo! mainit na sa labaaaas! malamig na ang dugo ko!!!!!!!!! my face is so greaaaassssy! AND I NEED TO WORK!!!!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
What do you use? My thing with uTorrent is that it's the only one that works with all the private trackers I use.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
morning.. starting my week with a "breakfast of champions", sinigang na baboy! woohoo!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought you weren't allowed non-halal stuff over there?

I use bittorrent...just because I've had several bad experiences with uTorrent in the past.
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
pinoy pa dude. we're like BDO here.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why settle for sinigang, when you can have LECHON KAWALI!?!?!?!? :lmao

Man, my friend and I deep-fried the trimmings of this banquet's Kuro Buta belly (at work)...being dizzy due to high blood pressure never felt so good. Hahahahaha!
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
HBP from balut is still better IMHO, but that's just me. And I probably wouldn't intentionally get HBP anymore anyway :lol: Scary stuff.

Kurobuta is what I would call a redundant food. Not because of anything it contains but because restaurants here usually call it kurobuta pork. :laugh: Just like Pizza Pie.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
morning.. starting my week with a "breakfast of champions", sinigang na baboy! woohoo!
We have different interpretations of "Breakfast of Champions" then. Mine usually consists of Pancit canton/instant noodles, rice from last night, and some other instant food.


I use bitLord. But I'm not sure it supports magnets and... magnets seem kind of taking over everything.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
what are your torrent clients? just a survey...
utorrent. Capitalist media empires and their FBI lackeys are starting to close in on torrent links, so everyone's using magnets instead.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
due to restrictions here, kaya ganyan yung BoC ko. pero kung ako lang, yung paksiw na isda kagabi na fried the next day, tapos yung sabaw ng paksiw (wag itatapon), and scambled eggs.

o di kaya, crispy fried "Maling" and noodles.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
fried paksiw na isda? afaik lasang daing na yun ah. which is good :super
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
better than daing! try it! paksiw ka sa gabi, tapos i prito mo the next day. tapos fried rice pa nga pala, yung bahaw kagabi. woohoo!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ah I read wrong.

I thought Sinigang na Isda, which the leftovers would be fried the next day LOL.

Dunno why my brain thought that when I read your post MD.

Anyway, I'm watching Vision of Escaflowne again. I realized I never really appreciated it for its worth that time it was released on GMA. It's a diamond in the rough, that one.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I remember loving Vision of Escaflowne when I was a young one. It was one of the greatest shows I watched as a kid. Its a shame because most people I speak to dont really remember it.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
maybe Sinigang Na Isda reminds you some...thing..? :derp
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Escaflowne had the first anime song that I memorized and translated (Maaya Sakamoto's Yakusoku wa Iranai). The problem some people had with it was that it was trying its best to be both a romance and a mecha anime, and not really excelling at both.

Rayearth was from the same time and it was much more popular and more memorable. You can easily remember Rayearth, Celes, and Windam and say how they're different from each other, but no one remembers Scheherazade. And the brothers fighting each other with different color angel wings was also done in X.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Victor Wooten is the Black Nazarene. compelled me to download Bela Fleck albums.

off to bed now.. *Sex in a Pan* ~tunog pampatulog~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top