- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
"AKO O TISSUE?!!"
Am i? Hhmmm,.Oh I'm so happy for you MD! So she gave in huh?
I myself am contemplating working abroad again for more experience. But I won't go without my boyfriend. And seeing as he's scared to move ANYWHERE I don't think it's possible atm.![]()
how can I be my own boss fast enough????
he could certainly try
hey mr. Marshal... you skipped my welcoming post... I will now go to a corner and hurt myself.![]()

thanks...I just realised you live in Abu Dhabi and not Dubai. You have my sympathies...![]()
oh noes...So, does it mean that you don't need the "happy tissue" anymore?![]()

thanks hunt..he'd wait out 2 months without his happy tissue? you're kidding.
i'm that irresistible.Oh I'm so happy for you MD! So she gave in huh?
i did before, then i made my ex take a 1 week leave to be with me in cebu just to make up for "lost time"he could certainly try![]()

the "happy" one"AKO O TISSUE?!!"

Well your memory serves you wrong. >.> Now be a good boy and do what everybody did when they entered this threadIf my memory serves me right, i'm done with those welcoming post bb.![]()

so... let the welcoming commence.
1. What do you do in RL?
2. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not... I'm not stalking you or anything...
3. What are your top 5 manga OF ALL TIME? (since you already answered the manga you're currently reading... or if you have top 5 currently reading, go ahead)
4. Top 5 anime currently watching and/or Top 5 anime OF ALL TIME?
5. Who's yo' daddy?
nagkaka PMS na rin ako kapag may PMS ang gf ko. to level the playing field.Ahem. I have to say my rebuttals to nos. 2 and 22.
Firstly, if you saw the toilet seat DOWN, and you put it UP, then you might want to RETURN IT TO ITS ORIGINAL POSITION.
I wouldn't mind if I was intruding in a guy's apartment and the toilet seat was up, then I'd inconvenience myself to put it down and back up.
But if a guy used MY toilet, and didn't put the seat down, I'd say a lot of things. >.> I told my boyfriend he was sleeping (visiting) in an apartment OWNED BY WOMEN, he was outnumbered, so if I ever caught him leaving the seat up I'd make him clean the fucking bathroom.
And for no. 22, headaches and migraines are part of PMS. So we naturally have it recurring. EVERY FUCKING MONTH. It's not like we enjoy it. We hate it more than you do.

iniisip tlaga ng aso, nangna you ah. akin yan eh!

1. I'm an engineer. But for now, i'm kinda busy preparing my documents for taiwan.Well your memory serves you wrong. >.> Now be a good boy and do what everybody did when they entered this thread![]()



