Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Guys thanks for all the recommendations :)

Yes I missed reading manga so much. Been doing nothing lately but juggle work and love, and this weekend it just so happens that I will be alone so the first thing that popped up is reading manga in a quiet siesta afternoon. Again. So blissful and nostalgic. There's something about it, it's like watching Toy Story 3 alone you know? hehe. It's a sweet feeling. I'll be reading all your picks! BTW, where's the cook?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nagbababad sa facebook. posting/liking brock obama, 9gag and some other memetic images.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Damn you, Eiichiro Oda! Your masterful storytelling always put manly tears to my eyes! :franky
okay... so I should probably catch up to OP... I think I missed some 20 chapters already...

Guys thanks for all the recommendations :)

Yes I missed reading manga so much. Been doing nothing lately but juggle work and love, and this weekend it just so happens that I will be alone so the first thing that popped up is reading manga in a quiet siesta afternoon. Again. So blissful and nostalgic. There's something about it, it's like watching Toy Story 3 alone you know? hehe. It's a sweet feeling. I'll be reading all your picks! BTW, where's the cook?
but of course, yonie.

you know, us old-timers here are not obliged to go to the usual discussion threads anyway- we're on the downlow... juuuust biding our time, some still reading the big three and sit like sages, keeping their theories and "i thought so" moments to themselves...


I'm one of those who really can't keep up with the big three fanboys anymore. Good thing shoujo, josei, and seinen have monthly releases and the fangasm die pretty quickly as soon as a chapter is released. I go to some respective manga threads only when something MAJOR MAJOR has occurred and I have to share it with someone or I'd feel like I'm such a loser- getting giddy over a goddamn manga with no one to share it with.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
so... obama won. charice should sing "obama self"
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
obama winning is inevitable, since romney is a lame candidate.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i don't even... meh.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
SM Cinemas declared it final: December 5.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
YHES!!! :narutokyu

anybody buying tickets? :wtf I need one on a weekend only :crying
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i won't buy in advance, because my friends aren't sure of the date they'll be available yet.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's on IMAX at SM North and SM Southmall.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
just get me a CAM rip, will you? :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
why not wait for the dvdrip next year md?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tss. I'm the total opposite. I'd never ever suffer a cam rip.

I'll still see if I can get a leave on Dec 5 just for that :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Everybody here is living in metro manilla? Except dick right?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so when are you planning to visit, Imp?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was just going to mention why dont you all go together, it would be like a really awkward dysfunctional family date? :derp

And yea, after my degree I am going to Korea or Japan to teach English for a few years and travel. I'll go to the Philippines as well. So in the next 2-4 year timeframe.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
who's dick? :o

the only one that comes to mind is you, sir Imp. :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top