- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Guys thanks for all the recommendations
Yes I missed reading manga so much. Been doing nothing lately but juggle work and love, and this weekend it just so happens that I will be alone so the first thing that popped up is reading manga in a quiet siesta afternoon. Again. So blissful and nostalgic. There's something about it, it's like watching Toy Story 3 alone you know? hehe. It's a sweet feeling. I'll be reading all your picks! BTW, where's the cook?
Yes I missed reading manga so much. Been doing nothing lately but juggle work and love, and this weekend it just so happens that I will be alone so the first thing that popped up is reading manga in a quiet siesta afternoon. Again. So blissful and nostalgic. There's something about it, it's like watching Toy Story 3 alone you know? hehe. It's a sweet feeling. I'll be reading all your picks! BTW, where's the cook?

I need one on a weekend only 


