She must know....Calling my dick, sir....I think she is flirting with me....



now, this got me curious. if you do, how do you do it? flirt?Oh but...I rarely flirt![]()
yes, its very unfortunate, Limp. would be awesome if we all can watch together. a movie date. #egzoitedmuchEverybody here is living in metro manilla? Except dick right?

sad sad sad, can't be there. arg!RK premiere guys, how about we get together?![]()
post the time and date bb, and i'll try my best to make it.RK premiere guys, how about we get together?![]()

Count me in bb.I can't decide on the date yet... I still have to see what date I can get a leave for- if not, then I'd have to settle for the Saturday one- but then I'd have to reserve tickets in advance because I'm sure it'd be jampacked with people on the saturday screening...
---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------
lol ngayon ko lang naisip,
this can't be any grand PHT convention. kasi tatlo lang ata tayo at max. hahahahaha. er...




No wonder the quiapo business center is still alive and kicking with their pirated business.because i like crappy quality than die waiting for a better one next year.




So my innocent suggestion has taken shape...I was just going to mention why dont you all go together, it would be like a really awkward dysfunctional family date?![]()

I...Er..Okay, I retract that statement for the harmony of the thread.why dysfunctional though? I think we harmonize pretty well.