Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
She must know....Calling my dick, sir....I think she is flirting with me....:notsure
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh but...I rarely flirt :fan
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh but...I rarely flirt :fan
now, this got me curious. if you do, how do you do it? flirt?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Everybody here is living in metro manilla? Except dick right?
yes, its very unfortunate, Limp. would be awesome if we all can watch together. a movie date. #egzoitedmuch
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
RK premiere guys, how about we get together? :nuts
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I can't decide on the date yet... I still have to see what date I can get a leave for- if not, then I'd have to settle for the Saturday one- but then I'd have to reserve tickets in advance because I'm sure it'd be jampacked with people on the saturday screening...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

lol ngayon ko lang naisip,

this can't be any grand PHT convention. kasi tatlo lang ata tayo at max. hahahahaha. er...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
saturday morning? lawl.

only way i could refuse is if my nephew decides to be born within a week of that day.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
whenever it is, hope you guys enjoy and have a great time :)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'd love to be there (no one to watch the film with, and I plan on watching it), but there are two problems:
1. I'm hobbled, so to speak. Mobility is a serious issue.
2. Since I have a death-threatable internet "position" (and something which can cause major real-life political complications for my family), I'd like to stay as web-incognito as possible.

I know it sounds prima-donna-ish and I'd really appreciate the chance to be there, but I'd understand perfectly if you guys make plans of your own without me. I don't want to impose.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I understand your security concerns kuro.
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
I can't decide on the date yet... I still have to see what date I can get a leave for- if not, then I'd have to settle for the Saturday one- but then I'd have to reserve tickets in advance because I'm sure it'd be jampacked with people on the saturday screening...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

lol ngayon ko lang naisip,

this can't be any grand PHT convention. kasi tatlo lang ata tayo at max. hahahahaha. er...
Count me in bb.:hee

Pra apat NA tayo. :shout:gar:beer

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

because i like crappy quality than die waiting for a better one next year.
No wonder the quiapo business center is still alive and kicking with their pirated business. :blink:facepalm:cussing
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kuro-nii, really??? death-threatable?? :gwah

In other news, I vehemently declined an invitation to drink and celebrate the 13th month bonus because I was 10 eps away from finishing a Taiga drama, and I couldn't move on in life and be productive until I finished the goddang thing.

Yay me!
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
what's up with kuro?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm the mod for the politics section of pEX, and some people may not like the way I run things there. It may just be an overreaction, but what I'm really worried about is that some of my decisions there (especially with elections coming up) may have a negative impact on the livelihood of my family, so I'd rather keep my internet and real life separate.

Anyway, let's forget about that and back to the fun stuff. Are the Edited Mangas for yanmega up-to-date? It seems it was just talking about the drama a volume back, and the drama was back in 2010, IIRC.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was just going to mention why dont you all go together, it would be like a really awkward dysfunctional family date? :derp
So my innocent suggestion has taken shape...

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why dysfunctional though? I think we harmonize pretty well.

 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*harmonizing*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
he surmises there would be alot of awkward silences, fishing for topics, etc.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:heh

But seriously, it's always said to be awkward but that's not really the case I found. I've met a couple of people from here in real life and if you know the person well online I think that translates pretty well to real life.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

why dysfunctional though? I think we harmonize pretty well.
I...Er..Okay, I retract that statement for the harmony of the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top