- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
just finished ghost in the shell 2. bitin.
He did say Ninjahow could you have thought "Romeo and Juliet with Demons" to be "Basilisk"?
He didn't even say ninja! They were Ninja! Besides, a Romeo + Juliet did exist in anime... or was it some manga, i dunno. I answered in Legit!
.
what is that ninja anime with that has romeo and juliet with demons?
how could you have thought "Romeo and Juliet with Demons" to be "Basilisk"?
He didn't even say ninja! They were Ninja! Besides, a Romeo + Juliet did exist in anime... or was it some manga, i dunno. I answered in Legit!






kasi best friends nga kayo?
those were the days
)
)

teka lang...So this girl I've been friendzoned by, tried to get her to decide whether she'd keep me in the zone or let me go away, has confessed I'm her ONLY best friend, a gentleman, and someone she can rely on when her family life gets tough. And her family life really gets tough, serving a quite politically powerful family.
Anyway I could still feel the sparks coming off that conversation. She had her boyfriend bring her to our usual meeting place, but insisted he shouldn't come. Aww. Even adamantly refused that I'll go to live in Bicol, wanting me to be near her. Aww. Told her it was my personal decision, and certain people are holding me back here in Manila. Then she asked, "is it me?" I told her that I've made certain people a higher priority than myself, including her, which makes me unable to let myself grow. She smiled, and said, "pagbalik mo gusto ko may muscles ka na, maganda na katawan mo."
Afterwards I walked her home (usual meeting place is near her apartment) and she offered a hug. I hesitated, and she noticed, so I replied "Pag niyakap kita, di na kita bibitawan at iuuwi na kita." She laughs, and says "huntingin ka ng kapatid ko." Was very glad she said "kapatid", not boyfriend.
So yeah, I'm still in bliss effect, knowing she used the word "best friend" only because she's in a relationship with another guy. And that she's willing to wait for me to become a better person. And now texts/PMs me daily to make sure I don't procrastinate. Such love.