Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
The boy is underage, for godssakes. -_- give him a break.
You're wrong bb. :p

I did it at least 3 times a day when I was 16 years of age. So I think it's normal. :eyeroll:eyeroll:eyeroll:XD:smile-big:XD:eyeroll:p:whistle:tss
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My boyfriend is in a far far away land, remember? :whynot
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
What, he wouldn't go the distance to watch together? LAME.

(Or even watch at the same timeslot as you? EVEN LAMER.)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Stupid week. Spent half of each day dealing with allergies. The other half spent on liberal use of theoretical statistics in an effort to move a project forward to zero success.

Plus I lost my non-wifi internet, meaning no mod duties and thus I probably have a whole mess waiting for me at pEX. It also means having to switch from the phone for research and the pc for getting anything done.

Lastly, my RK plans are all messed up because of lack of time.

Yea. Are you having memory troubles bb? I think stress causes that. Just chill out, crack open a beer, play with yourself or listen to some music but relax.

I've been listening to this introduction to philosophy lecture podcasts, its such a nice way to spend a commute actually. Get's you thinking.
Nothing like existential talk while immersed in the mass transit system. :) Such a contrast :lol:
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You're wrong bb. :p

I did it at least 3 times a day when I was 16 years of age. So I think it's normal. :eyeroll:eyeroll:eyeroll:XD:smile-big:XD:eyeroll:p:whistle:tss
>.> Boys will be boys I guess.

What, he wouldn't go the distance to watch together? LAME.

(Or even watch at the same timeslot as you? EVEN LAMER.)
Lastly, my RK plans are all messed up because of lack of time.
tch. My boyfriend also missed RK at the cinemas (cebu only plays it up to today) and I told him (like I'm gonna tell you, kuro-nii)

IT'S AN EPIC, HISTORIC, ONE-TIME ONLY event for anime fans in the Philippines and you missed it??

Kuro- punta ka MOA. may showing pa!!! dali!!!
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*cough* CAM RIP *cough*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I CAN'T FUCKING SPOIL RUROUNI KENSHIN BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THE STORY.

And it's not just that you know the story, sure there are inaccuracies rendered to make the movie fit its 2 hour running time, but it's quirks, the details, the emotions and the spirit of the movie makes it not just worthwhile to watch, but to be remembered as AN EPIC STORYTELLING THAT FLAWLESSLY TRANSLATED FROM MEDIUM TO MEDIUM.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
fuck it. just finished laundry, and now i cant sleep. 3 hours more and we will be prepping to leave for Ferrari world for fun and rides. shit, need to sleep na talagaaaaaaa
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So the live action is actually good?

(It is the live action you all went/going to see?)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
not good, but the best adaptation there is.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Im at MOA right now :)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nice one kuro! though I'd be watching again tomorrow, JUST TO RUB IT IN
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Great success ü. MOAs cinemas suck, though. Not much otakuness but this is the first time ive had to fall in line for a movie.

I pity the poor people who came into this film without being either: ready for subtitles, with working knowledge of Japanese or know the lines from the anime/ manga by heart.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
There are people who actually believed they'd watch it in either Filipino or English? THEY NEED TO DIE
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well I wouldnt call for any demise, but there was a collective gasp as soon as the first words popped up.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Great success ü. MOAs cinemas suck, though. Not much otakuness but this is the first time ive had to fall in line for a movie.

I pity the poor people who came into this film without being either: ready for subtitles, with working knowledge of Japanese or know the lines from the anime/ manga by heart.

OMG WOULD YOU BELIEVE I ACTUALLY CRIED (LIKE, TEARS) AT THE START OF THE MOVIE???

just because I was so happy!!!! my heart ached or something. This was one of the happiest days of my otaku life, I tell you. :crying

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

oh and, there are actually people who would go to the RK movie not knowing about it?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
At least tomorrow I'd get to appreciate the movie more, since that hot chick in front of me blocking my view of the subtitles distracted me, made me keep looking down the screen.

AND THAT FUCKING DEAD PIXEL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top