Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Manonood kayo?

Ang corny kasi mas marami pa yung boy group kesa sa girl group kaya masasapawan lang yung SNSD

 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol, that kpop concert was tailored to certain groups.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ipapalabas nga pala ang Toriko sa GMA7

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol. good episode.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
watch the other episodes haha. episode 1-6
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
So that Movie Punch poll on FB was actually about which anime film would you want to watch. And OP won by a landslide over everything else.

Which is fine and all, until you notice that "everything else" includes Studio Ghibli films.

Well, baby steps, at least.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
-_- I'm cramming design plans for my parents' retirement house as a gift for my dad's 60th birthday.

I've long forgone architecture as a practice but it's for his birthday and all... 60th...

it's just college all over again, and I'm even doing things manually because I've deleted every single software related to architecture, and even if I still had them I don't friggin' remember how to use them anymore, lol.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so, guys, another therapy session shit time.

what will you do kung ang taong mahal niyo sinasabihan ka na ng"mainlove ka na sa iba" ng paulit ulit?

heck, i don't even know kung mahal ko pa rin eh. bought the dress for her birthday with a "thanks for the friendship" mindset. right now, hell for the past few weeks, i'm tired. i'm tired of reading her messages everyday, her contradicting opinions about my impending decision to move away from manila, i'm tired of even seeing her name.

i guess the novelty called "love" wore off.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
so, guys, another therapy session shit time.

what will you do kung ang taong mahal niyo sinasabihan ka na ng"mainlove ka na sa iba" ng paulit ulit?

heck, i don't even know kung mahal ko pa rin eh. bought the dress for her birthday with a "thanks for the friendship" mindset. right now, hell for the past few weeks, i'm tired. i'm tired of reading her messages everyday, her contradicting opinions about my impending decision to move away from manila, i'm tired of even seeing her name.

i guess the novelty called "love" wore off.
dude, enough is enough.

in other news, we just had a "round table". damn. so supple. :derp
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yup. Let it go. The way I see it, she's trying her hardest to tell you to move on.

Supple is hardly a term I would associate with the "round tables" I know of, so I'll just say that's something sleazy I've never done before. :derp:
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
see, that's the problem with her. she's telling me to find someone else but she wants me at arm's length, because "best friend".

as it is, i'm tired of this shit. when i gtfo, i'd probably never call, text or message her again.
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
-_- I'm cramming design plans for my parents' retirement house as a gift for my dad's 60th birthday.

I've long forgone architecture as a practice but it's for his birthday and all... 60th...

it's just college all over again, and I'm even doing things manually because I've deleted every single software related to architecture, and even if I still had them I don't friggin' remember how to use them anymore, lol.
Wow? Manually? That's one hell of a job bb.:teehee

You should at least use some software though. There's alot of architectural software in recto.:hee

If that's your gift to your dad, then use the 2d or 3d design. :verily
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Supple is hardly a term I would associate with the "round tables" I know of, so I'll just say that's something sleazy I've never done before. :derp:
iba dre. kagigill ang auf! hehehe it was such a 'game' night. 300 dirhams pitong rounds. extra 200 tatlo o apat na pops, depende sa usapan nyo. :derp

see, that's the problem with her. she's telling me to find someone else but she wants me at arm's length, because "best friend".

as it is, i'm tired of this shit. when i gtfo, i'd probably never call, text or message her again.
maybe that's what you need right now, to gtfo, and have a 'me' time to think things through. sa tingin ko, in the end, mami-miss mo rin yung friendship. at i think yun ang talagang worry ng chick mo.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tsh. Sabi nga ni Ramon Bautista: "Aanhin pa ang friendship kung ang hanap naman ay relationship?" Love is a risk, you win some or you lose some. you can't have it all. wag na selfish. Gusto mo or ayaw mo. yun lang yun.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
my issue is, to just shoo me away like that but want me to be accessible?

wtf. ayoko na. bahala ka na sa buhay mo.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ayos naman pala toh. :pleased Ang sexy ni Angel :gaw

 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
 
Last edited by a moderator:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
not going to initiate conversations with her anymore.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
That's just it. Go all the way. Either fight for her, or give up on her completely. Anything half-way is gonna hurt for either one of you, or both.

Or you could watch the "On the Hook" episode of HIMYM :D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top