- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
no Derek! Don't taint your manliness record!!! 


OH GOD WHY DID YOU ANSWERPrimetime TV Show sa TV5
ikr? so irk!OH GOD WHY DID YOU ANSWER
now the party is complete.



Nah, fries are actually really nice. I wouldnt stop eating them if I didnt have the the capacity to get full or fat. I wouldnt say the same about listening to one direction.they're like french fries then - they're bad for your health, but you can't stop enjoying them.
The presentation wouldn't be as dramatic and heart-pounding if they stuck to the whole truth.that's the thing, Argo 'truth' was twisted. even though there weren't a lot of inconsistencies, but they were the major ones.
It seems the way they make fries differ in every country then.Nah, fries are actually really nice. I wouldnt stop eating them if I didnt have the the capacity to get full or fat. I wouldnt say the same about listening to one direction.
