Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
no Derek! Don't taint your manliness record!!! :crying
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hahahahahaha.

I guess Faust-san is just that kind of guy :rofl now the party is complete.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
... and what pissed me off the most this afternoon, is that I was downloading HyunA's 4minute mini-album, which is about 50Mb, with 3Mbs remaining, when I decided to troll myself and download One Direction's Up All Night album. That frakking 85Mb album OVERTOOK the minialbum by 30 minutes. It downloaded so fast.

fucking mericun seeders don't know what to prioritize.

And to top it off, I listened to One Direction for a bit, then somehow my brain shut down and woke up with my head on my laptop.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yan sige, mag one direction ka pa!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I don't know. I kinda liked their stuttering song (you don't kno-o-ow). Makes me think the mericuns have finally decided to lower their collective IQ or something, because , you know, Forrest Gump made such a goddamn fine soldier, and they need goddamn fine soldiers to get them oil...

EDIT: I know the title of that song. I just posted their stuttering lyric.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I think they are fond of either stuttering syllables or repeating lyrics:

Get up, Get up/ I don't, I don't know, know what it is...

or something like that... -_-;
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
They're not that bad. -_-;
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
they're like french fries then - they're bad for your health, but you can't stop enjoying them.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
chris tucker is just a ray of sunshine in silver linings playbook. "c'mmon man, black it up!"

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

man.. silver linings playbook is an awesome movie. everyone did their part almost to perfection. its so raw, natural and engaging.

huge crush on Jennifer Lawrence. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I actually only appreciated Silver Lining's Playbook the second time around. My initial reaction to it was kind of meh. then when I watched it again it became really funny in all its crazy subtleties. Robert De Niro was win.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
meh. still believed in Argo deserving its win, however twisted the presentation of truth may be.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
that's the thing, Argo 'truth' was twisted. even though there weren't a lot of inconsistencies, but they were the major ones.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
God I need to watch so many films. I barely watched any of the oscar hopefuls, including silver linings playbook.

they're like french fries then - they're bad for your health, but you can't stop enjoying them.
Nah, fries are actually really nice. I wouldnt stop eating them if I didnt have the the capacity to get full or fat. I wouldnt say the same about listening to one direction.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
that's the thing, Argo 'truth' was twisted. even though there weren't a lot of inconsistencies, but they were the major ones.
The presentation wouldn't be as dramatic and heart-pounding if they stuck to the whole truth.

Nah, fries are actually really nice. I wouldnt stop eating them if I didnt have the the capacity to get full or fat. I wouldnt say the same about listening to one direction.
It seems the way they make fries differ in every country then.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Chips are more preferable here, but I wouldnt say no to fries. Even though I'm not fully sure if its actually potato in them....:oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
must be processed flavored starch for you first worlders.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Or horsemeat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top