- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
lol horsemeat is for burgers. ask cnn.
not even... Les Miserables??? Anne Hathaway and her oscar-winning 5-minute appearance???God I need to watch so many films. I barely watched any of the oscar hopefuls, including silver linings playbook.
BLEACH should be re-titled, How I Met Your Mother.

fries > 1DNah, fries are actually really nice. I wouldnt stop eating them if I didnt have the the capacity to get full or fat. I wouldnt say the same about listening to one direction.
i agree with this tho. it would be a documentary titled "The Canadian Caper"The presentation wouldn't be as dramatic and heart-pounding if they stuck to the whole truth.
I LIKE!BLEACH should be re-titled, How I Met Your Mother.

no, it's Quincy.
don't tell me it's... Unohana?????
on what grounds?I dropped it if that counts.
yeah I know what you mean.the older i get, the narrower the reader i become.



I honestly didnt enjoy it. I forgot the exact reasons now as this was years ago. I did however like Kanda a lot. But honestly take my opinion with a pinch of salt, there are a lot of things I dropped. HxH being another.on what grounds?
No. I only have one volume, which is Volume 7. I read Vol 1-6 digitally.AWESOME! Does that mean you have 7 volumes of 20cb?
I bought it from the Booksale in MOA, 170phpand if it's from booksale, how much did you get it for??
Yes that is part of the opening.I actually didn't get that Konata was doing a 20cb reference- I'm assuming that's part of the opening animation? in which case, you sure have fast eyes to have picked up on that![]()
I honestly didnt enjoy it. I forgot the exact reasons now as this was years ago. I did however like Kanda a lot. But honestly take my opinion with a pinch of salt, there are a lot of things I dropped. HxH being another.

believe me, i willed myself countless times, but other supposedly "more relevant" stuff have hooked me away from exploring other note-worthy titles.yeah I know what you mean.
but it should also mean that you ought to explore more titles that are more to your niche? like more seinen, probably?
i think its just a natural process. when you start reading manga, you take everything in, then filter your way through those titles that you will make you "pick" it up, regardless if its bothersome or not.poor imp