Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
dyan na din sya sa Abu Dhabi?

Anyway, we thought of looking for the famous sleazy shows here in the streets of Thailand but naubusan na kami ng oras... >.> also my sister and I could not 100% commit to it... maybe if we were a bigger group or something.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
dyan na din sya sa Abu Dhabi?
Sharjah sya, but he just passed by Abu Dhabi kaya kami nagkita.

Anyway, we thought of looking for the famous sleazy shows here in the streets of Thailand but naubusan na kami ng oras... >.> also my sister and I could not 100% commit to it... maybe if we were a bigger group or something.
would it be weird if you watch it with your boyfriend?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
it wouldn't be weird but it's only my sister and I who are here in Thailand for vacation. pabalik na din ako sa Pinas bukas.

overall rating: Thailand has an awesome public transportation system, I would say better than New York City? I don't know if the city is just small or that it's easy to navigate or whatever, but the entire time we only took a cab once. And that was on the first day. The rest of the trip we went by trains and other modes of transport.

Also, Bangkok is a lot cleaner and greener than Manila. My sister kept commenting "how come we can't do this in the Philippines?" etc. etc. I can't answer that, really.


And oh, I would come back here any time just for the SHOPPING <3 <3 <3 super bargain for decent quality and high fashion goods. It's enough reason for me to come back if I get the chance.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Did any creepy westerners ask to buy you for the night?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Also, Bangkok is a lot cleaner and greener than Manila. My sister kept commenting "how come we can't do this in the Philippines?" etc. etc. I can't answer that, really.
we can't do this here because, you know, EDUCATED INTELLECTUAL PEOPLE MEANS VOCAL AND STRONG-WILLED VOTERS. we don't want that do we?

Did any creepy westerners ask to buy you for the night?
i'm not sure if you're saying that because you do it all the time you're in asian countries imp.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i'm not sure if you're saying that because you do it all the time you're in asian countries imp.
:derp

i'm sure bb wouldn't mind as long as it was Imp who asked?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
One of my friends old coworkers is the creepiest guy I know. You should see him when he starts taking abut thailand...It's kinda unsettling. He always go back there to meet up with his "girlfriend". Yea dude...Okay.




---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

New civ5 expansion pack! Holy shit yes!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Did any creepy westerners ask to buy you for the night?
One of my friends old coworkers is the creepiest guy I know. You should see him when he starts taking abut thailand...It's kinda unsettling. He always go back there to meet up with his "girlfriend". Yea dude...Okay.
well that's because Thailand is notorious for the "dirty places"- it's what they call them there. It was really part of our itinerary to get to see at least one "show", the out-of-this-world kind, like, you think you've seen everything and shit. But like I said, we couldn't risk it because it was just my sister and I...
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea areas of pattaya etc and stuff is notorious. What kind of show? A peep show? Strip show?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Heh, I went to a peep show in Germany last year. The performer wasnt the greatest physical/sexual specimen and we were all drunk. We got kicked out when one of my friends decided that the show was not worth the 1 euro we paid and jumped on stage and began performing the helicopter dance.

In hindsight, going to one really inebriated in the early hours of the morning is not the smartest of ideas but at least it something off my list. xD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah still on the bucket list. haven't been to any. local or international. -_-; I should have crossed that off way back in college, when I was more courageous, and stupid, and had years ahead to reflect on what could no longer be unseen.

But at this day and age, it's just getting more and more awkward... >.> thinking too much, like, to what ends would I we doing this for, etc. etc. then again, not really, lol. I'm just chicken.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
RE: things that belong to the bucket list

Makes me think about going to Japan for that...

New civ5 expansion pack! Holy shit yes!
WHY MUST YOU TAKE MY POKEMON BLACK VERSION 2 TIME AWAY FROM ME CIV 5
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I am ridiculously pumped for this. I think by the end of it Civ 5 complete will be the best in the series. :howdyho

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Gods and Kings was a huge leap forward and this should be another.:howdyho
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I am ridiculously pumped for this. I think by the end of it Civ 5 complete will be the best in the series. :howdyho

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Gods and Kings was a huge leap forward and this should be another.:howdyho
By the time they release it as a complete edition I'd buy it with cash, so I can mess with mods on steam. Don't like to buy DLCs/expansions apiece.

That said, If I only bought the Civ 5 collector's edition instead of MW3, I could've gotten a cloth map, several tabletop pieces, a book, and more while saving up to 20% off what I paid for vanilla MW3.

:(
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
HAHAHAHAHA

Sabay pa nga ang airing ng Chimera Ant Arc sa New Anime ng HxH sa Birthday ko HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :D

How nice. :lmao

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

All this years I remained a rejected one sided lover :neutral

Move on Move on din.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
like, you'd never been in a successful relationship?

sabagay, 18 ka pa lang, you're still young.

oooo chimera ant arc is next up?? really?? :wtf
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
why do i feel like i don't believe that there's such a thing as a successful relationship.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top