Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Please don't remind me of "Hard Gay". Please.
LOL, remember my hard gay sig? It would be cool if we put the kiddie pic in their....:XD

but, ill have to see if i have it first. Plan failed...not on my com anymore...imma beg the fox to see if he keeps backups of his old sigs... :p


@imperium: Well what can I say? I'd probably end up doing the same after a while. XD
So, how long have you been in england? (...Im guessing england:P)
Imp is a closet loli fan. -_-; I can feel it. so disappointing...
What makes you think that? I swear i dont stray that way...

...

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!?!?!?!?! :iik
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
shit, i fucked up today. i bought glasses last week, decided to put on the lens today. so i did, bought them, had them put on, watched forbidden kingdom, went back and it looked good. pretty nice job. thought of boasting them to mom. yeah these are nice glasses, look. she said
how much is that... isn't that my frame? that's my frame! you bought my glasses! now i have no glasses!

:(

btw forbidden kingdom is 10/10, if it was rated R, the director is tarantino, and if the cast are all chinese. yes, the movie is a total FAIL. everytime the american shows up on scene i clench my teeth and hold the urge to rip the screen


btw about the Abominable Chocoman, it says on his profile he's old and working already. sorry for the shocking truth. he failed to mature.

HOLY FUCK! he graduated from my school! what the fuckity fuck??
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
btw forbidden kingdom is 10/10, if it was rated R, the director is tarantino, and if the cast are all chinese. yes, the movie is a total FAIL. everytime the american shows up on scene i clench my teeth and hold the urge to rip the screen
May i ask, why the hell you guys got the film faster than us. It should be easier to ship the bloody thing from america to britain than from america to the philipines. :bored

HOLY FUCK! he graduated from my school! what the fuckity fuck??
You know whats coming right?

....

Is he your friend? :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
May i ask, why the hell you guys got the film faster than us. It should be easier to ship the bloody thing from america to britain than from america to the philipines. :bored
that's surprising indeed. :oh I watched that movie like, 2 weeks ago or something.

yonie, i thought you bought your own glasses? What did you mean when your mom said you bought her frame? :confused
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
that's surprising indeed. :oh I watched that movie like, 2 weeks ago or something.

yonie, i thought you bought your own glasses? What did you mean when your mom said you bought her frame? :confused
i misplaced it, instead of mine i bought hers, cuz really they kinda look alike. so now i have to switch the lens again... there goes the allowance

btw japan is always the first to see them movies. i guess its from east to west. kinda makes sense.
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
@imperium: yeah, spot on. I've been here a little over 3 years now. What sucks is that I haven't been home since... x___x
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey dar (ling) >.>

what do you miss most about the Philippines?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
malamang yung daing, tuyo at bagoong alamang... saka yung manggang hilaw...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
#$%#$^ i have a job! but im not smiling! what the.... i was just passing by teleperformance yesterday and hey, its been a month, let's reapply. and i did, and somehow it's so easy this time. and now, im hired! at 15k for a trainee, that's great, but im waiting for a lot of calls from other companies already! :scry i thought it over and im gonna resign here if one of my choices call. man, i get hired at the companies i dont wanna work at :mad worst summer ever
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
pre mag-ipon ka muna, saka mo tignan yung ibang job offer.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
That's still good yonie! At least you have something to get you by, even if you don't totally enjoy it.

hunt, you made me want to get some mangga at alamang. :drool
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ahahaha... kaso allergic ako sa bagoong at alamang...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My my, poor hunter. That's like, one of the best things in the world. :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
alam mo na ba kung paano ginagawa ang baggong at alamang? sigurado ka bang fresh seafood ang nilalagay?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't eat bagoong. Alamang lang.

I was allergic to bagoong when I was a kid (i was taken to the hospital, they said). so I never tried until recently. It seemed there were no longer any reactions, but I still don't eat it. Maybe out of habit, but I didn't enjoy the taste too much.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well, god for you. kelan lang kumain ako sa bahay ng klasmeyt ko ng pinakbet. nalasahan ko yung bagoong. inubos ko na lang out of respect tapos sabi ko nagtext si nanay uuwi na ako (fat lie). i had rashes for days...
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
@ baboysai: Actually di ikaw ung unang nagtawag sakin ng ganyan. Well believe it or not, I miss the heat. I love beaches. bora, puerto. absolute win! <3

and what are beaches without beer~ Red Horse ftw~ XD

On a side note, opposite mo ata ako hunter. Ni-rarashes ako pag kumain ako ng alamang. x__x
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
i get hired at the companies i dont wanna work at
it's the same for me. oh well...
today I applied for a position in a shipping company and I said to myself, I think I'm gonna like it there if I get hired. I think I won't get it. it's usually like that. if I like the job i don't get it. if i don;t like the job, i get it.

re: bagoong and alamang

one of the best in the world!!! bagoong with pritong talong, balled rice dipped in bagoong, alamang at hilaw na magga, ginisang alamang at kare-kare. Mmmmmmm~
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
funny how life works itself out. x_x

bagoong at kare-kare. *drools* yummy...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
bakashi, my comrade, let us both walk in the shores of desperation, under the sunset called life :comfort

bagoong.... graaarrrlll :drool you know what tho, i ate bagoong at a manila resto, it's somehow stronger compared here in bacolod. that's what they say, bagoong in manila is stronger (bagoong = ginamos in hiligaynon)

btw chowking opened up to me the great combination of bagoong and siumai. i go to chowking just to eat that... im so hungry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top