anong comic books yan pre? syet tomgu na ako. lapit mo nang mag 2k posts hunter
I think it was on IRON MAN 2, about SHIELD as an international organization and stuff.
I'd have hit the 2,000th post, but I'm on a posting diet. Been too postus adiktus lately.
yeah, in the FF I bet

Therefore those posts don't count. screw the posting diet. SCREW ALL DIETS for that matter
AAAAAAAAA finally a successful nightout! wow its almost 4am now, what a night. food beer smoke girls and karaokeee.... my voice is ripped from shouting nirvana songs, i heard it crack on lithium
That must be nice. But somehow after college I've longed for the quiet life. LOL. Maybe I had too much of those nightouts and parties in college that living here in the mountains (I just got back, btw) seems like a new thing.
@comic: what's up with that, so what if marvel creates an inaccurate comic about filipinos. this reminds me of the time filipinos just snapped at dattebayo when it was all just a misunderstanding. our people thinks everybody is racist that we are becoming more racist than them
tsk tsk. This is different from the DB issue, yonie. Like, DB's a fansub group. This is a MARVEL COMIC.
And the entry wasn't a flame about the comic, but a criticism. He points out that for a company as big as marvel, they could have afforded to
RESEARCH even just a little bit. And I so agree with him when he said "seems like they didn't even try". So if that was the case, what does that say about the writers of the story? When even short story writers do research. It's protocol.
Defensive reflex. Totally gay man. Remember the Hindu bashing Myers' new film when all they've seen is the trailer? Or the Da Vinci Code that made an uproar when most people do not have any idea what the story is?
Speaking of Da Vinci Code, I thought it was so goddamn overrated. hhahahaha.