And so I rise from the depths of Emu hell, proud and victorious! I have conquered the Chrono Cross world for the nth time!
ahem. therefore, QUOTEFEST!
22!!!! Its so god damn hoooot...
I bet you didn't know that in the Philippines, it averages 36 deg in the summer. >.> And can reach as high as 38.
@ bb-chan
you're an architect? that's cool!
Nope... I'm not. That's why architecture is such an expensive thing to take on when the rewards for the sacrifice you can reap in your 50s. -_- That's here in the Philippines. Out in other countries they have it great. Plus, I hear they don't get engineering subjects, it's all design! What a glamorous profession it is out there!
BEAT L A !! BEAT L A !! BEAT L A !! BEAT L A !! hehehe
Yay!

go Kobe! There is an I in TIM! You are the superman, knock them out!
cmon man....
geass...
....sucks....
but i cant believe i still love it. i dont get it either.

which reminds me... to lay down 6 hours of my day and catch up with Geass.
AND YONIE! you are a heretic! Though shall not say that Geass sucks!
Hehe, i've been here since the morning i have'nt done anything more exerting than getting ice cream from the fridge. Im sitting here listening to the new coldplay album and just rotting my mind with manga and halo. The bliss of student life
Ahem. I dunno bout you but I think the first month of bum life is better than student life.

I just spent my days gaming, marathoning, and golfing.
PS: GOLFING IS GREAT!!! WTFOMGBBQ!!! it rocks me to the core, ahahaha. What pains me is that when I transfer to cebu I can't play anymore
You know what would be the ultimate rebel? Just wear a Che Guevarra shirt. Then they say
"hey man cool Che shirt."
"thanks, I know Che Gueverra."
"woah, WOAH!!"
Tch. how bout...
"Hem man, cool Che shirt."
"thanks. I have a gun."
