Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
REBEL!!!!!! Next time they give you shit, put on one of those green-day-fake-rock-suburban=kids-rebbelling tunes and go to work with that in your boombox and just a pair of underwears!!!!! (PE tunes would also be appropriate) :headbang
You know what would be the ultimate rebel? Just wear a Che Guevarra shirt. Then they say
"hey man cool Che shirt."
"thanks, I know Che Gueverra."
"woah, WOAH!!"
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You know what would be the ultimate rebel? Just wear a Che Guevarra shirt. Then they say
"hey man cool Che shirt."
"thanks, I know Che Gueverra."
"woah, WOAH!!"
LOL it'll strike me as tho you're having PMS LOL


@ yonie
- pre mayra kpa da mga rs premium link gen?
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
And so I rise from the depths of Emu hell, proud and victorious! I have conquered the Chrono Cross world for the nth time! :kukuku

ahem. therefore, QUOTEFEST! :nuts

22!!!! Its so god damn hoooot...
I bet you didn't know that in the Philippines, it averages 36 deg in the summer. >.> And can reach as high as 38. -_-;

@ bb-chan
you're an architect? that's cool!
Nope... I'm not. That's why architecture is such an expensive thing to take on when the rewards for the sacrifice you can reap in your 50s. -_- That's here in the Philippines. Out in other countries they have it great. Plus, I hear they don't get engineering subjects, it's all design! What a glamorous profession it is out there!

BEAT L A !! BEAT L A !! BEAT L A !! BEAT L A !! hehehe
Yay! :turtle go Kobe! There is an I in TIM! You are the superman, knock them out!

cmon man....

geass...

....sucks....

but i cant believe i still love it. i dont get it either.
:crying which reminds me... to lay down 6 hours of my day and catch up with Geass.

AND YONIE! you are a heretic! Though shall not say that Geass sucks!

Hehe, i've been here since the morning i have'nt done anything more exerting than getting ice cream from the fridge. Im sitting here listening to the new coldplay album and just rotting my mind with manga and halo. The bliss of student life :D
Ahem. I dunno bout you but I think the first month of bum life is better than student life. :oh I just spent my days gaming, marathoning, and golfing.

PS: GOLFING IS GREAT!!! WTFOMGBBQ!!! it rocks me to the core, ahahaha. What pains me is that when I transfer to cebu I can't play anymore :scry

You know what would be the ultimate rebel? Just wear a Che Guevarra shirt. Then they say
"hey man cool Che shirt."
"thanks, I know Che Gueverra."
"woah, WOAH!!"
Tch. how bout...

"Hem man, cool Che shirt."
"thanks. I have a gun."
:oh
:bees
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hai gtg kainis halos lahat ng dl ko crc. byers
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what's crc? :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
PS: GOLFING IS GREAT!!! WTFOMGBBQ!!! it rocks me to the core, ahahaha. What pains me is that when I transfer to cebu I can't play anymore :scry
But golfing is an old mans sport. You should play something like football which is better.

...

Ka-ching. Football 1 Golfing 0 :XD


I FUCKING HATE RAPIDSHARE, WHAT KIND OF STUPID SCHMUCK INVENTED "You have to wait 101 minutes until your next download" FUCK YOU RAPIDSHARE!!! *Throws keyboard out of window*
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But golfing is an old mans sport. You should play something like football which is better.
by football you mean soccer right? And not amefuto? Because amefuto is scary :s well, I shouldn't even begin to talk about ES 21 but I just ate my words when the female QB showed up. Now that is awesome.

Ahem. Before I get caught up, no, it's not an old man's sport. :notrust You should come here and see the kids playing. Seeing them play makes my insecurity levels soar. 7-year olds playing better than me, grade school kids winning international cups, I go "wtf?" But I've learned not to mind them. :noworry I just aim to be really kick-ass at it at my own pace.

I FUCKING HATE RAPIDSHARE, WHAT KIND OF STUPID SCHMUCK INVENTED "You have to wait 101 minutes until your next download" FUCK YOU RAPIDSHARE!!! *Throws keyboard out of window*
I share the same feeling, imp. Fuck you rapidshare. :oh
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My work day started out interesting, and ended with me leaving work early!

YAY! VACAY TIME!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
so i'd bet you'll just be spending time here in MH, huh? or you have grand plans like travelling?
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Travelling home, which means that I won't be on here too often (my dad doesn't like me practically living on the computer)....I have family to catch up with at home (namely cousins) as well as my sister's wedding to get ready for!

I am going to be away from the hellhole known as work for a week and a half! Yay!

:)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
idk WTF is the prob with rapidshare, but then again ISPs here in RP use 1 IP address for multiple users...
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But golfing is an old mans sport. You should play something like football which is better.
it's also a status symbol...a sport for the sophisticated and rich.

Which explains the need for the caddy (your servant) and golf car (so you don't have to walk). The most ridiculously effortless sport known to man.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
it's also a status symbol...a sport for the sophisticated and rich.

Which explains the need for the caddy (your servant) and golf car (so you don't have to walk). The most ridiculously effortless sport known to man.
Well I can only have a caddy if I go golfing with my dad. >.< So that strikes out your assumption, miyi. I pull my own cart, pick my own clubs and such. AND i don't use the golf car either. In this golf course nobody uses that. So it's good exercise ^^ That's about 8 km per 9 holes.

Oh, I've never tried doing 18 :darn And I'm always in awe thinking about my 5-year old nephew who can play tournaments with 18 holes for three days!! kids these days...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ahh... if only i've been born in a L337 family...

lolz. btw, what's your opinion on reporter drilon being held by the Jemaah Islamiyah?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
BURN THE WITCH!

i dont know why would you go to Abu Sayaff area anyway? media pride? and if they do return they will become heroes. i dont get it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Tch. She could've just visited us here up north. She would have enjoyed the scenery, and would have discovered me. Now that would be a checkpoint in history. :kukuku
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
OH

GOD.

I am absolutely thankful that I did not sleep to this game. I mean, 24 point lead, this is just shocking. absolutely shocking. one of the greatest comebacks i've seen. unbelievable. un-fucking-believable. everyone at 4chan /sp/ shat bricks. and thus, a new /sp/ meme is born.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
haha. 3-1! take that you frickin' lakers! homecourt advantage, my a$$!
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
hey it's toycon time again....
http://www.toyconph.tk/

not sure if i can go, so bahala na kayong magkwento....:D

re: nba
oh just caught up.....my relatives in LA must be weeping....:scry :scry :scry

sucks to be a lakers sympathizer huh? ;)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
WAAAAH JTOY CONE!!! WHT IM SO SDRUNK MADAFAKERS.... I wasnna thrtow up seriously but it;' l;ke... i' wann a play sims some more@!@! GOE SIME S'!@QW!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top