Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
oi bakashi! we had an outage last monday too, no work for whole day just relaxing at the hotel
HOTEL? What kind of call center provides hotel accommodations for her agents when there's a downtime?
*We're losing money people, so we might lose it in STYLE!*

yonie said:
BOSTON WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
This'll be the talk on the floor later.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i'm more interested on the look on phil jackson's face when his triangle offensive gets shattered by paul pierce...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
that's what i've been talking about, phil's triangle offense or doc's youcandoitguysdefensebabydefense offense :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
wait, wha- basketball has tactics o_O;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but you're used to the other color right? HAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHIHIHIHIHI nothing im just brewed coffee high... brb work
they don't end up in my hands ;L;AKJ;SDKJF;LKJSAFLALALALALALA i just brewed my coffee high too. >.>

I caught one before using my lips. And oddly, they taste kinda sweet. :S
Please tell me that was a joke... is that why you're kinda eccentric, bss?? Because of the fly you ate??? :o

btw

BOSTON WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
no comment. -_-;

wait, wha- basketball has tactics o_O;
Hanya, I'd been out for two days and we're still on the same page? Are you guys all yuppies now that you don't have time for MH??

where are all my otaku legions? :scry
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
im here oh lustful empress, just looking back at the shock of the day, that my sched changed and instead of day-off tomorrow it moved to tuesday. and i am so RAAAAAAAGE. i will then be working for eight days straight. im thinking of skipping work tomorrow. and i shall. nobody messes around with my day-off :mad
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
bbsai said:
Please tell me that was a joke... is that why you're kinda eccentric, bss?? Because of the fly you ate???
Not exactly ate but more like my taste buds were able to get the challenge of their whole career as taste buds. I spat it out as soon as I tasted it. *Mmmmm~sweet! OK fly off you go!*



yonie said:
im here oh lustful empress, just looking back at the shock of the day, that my sched changed and instead of day-off tomorrow it moved to tuesday. and i am so RAAAAAAAGE. i will then be working for eight days straight. im thinking of skipping work tomorrow. and i shall. nobody messes around with my day-off
Yonie, you could always tell them that it's supposed to be your day off and they'll tag those days as a working day off so more money for you. That's how they do it in Convergys so I don't see why Teletech(?) wouldn't. But if it's not tagged as a working day off, then you really ought to skip it.


WONDERFUL WEEK FOR ME!!!! It's a whole week of not working and getting paid! :woot


bbsai said:
Hanya, I'd been out for two days and we're still on the same page? Are you guys all yuppies now that you don't have time for MH??

where are all my otaku legions?
Yeah where are the people?

And bb! that Hanya, is that from My Boss My Hero?
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yonie, you could always tell them that it's supposed to be your day off and they'll tag those days as a working day off so more money for you. That's how they do it in Convergys so I don't see why Teletech(?) wouldn't. But if it's not tagged as a working day off, then you really ought to skip it.
speaking of call centers... I think I'll turn down my offer. It's 14k, for a 6 month contractual. Which is fine, really.

But I applied as a sales rep for this construction material supplier, and it'll give me more exposure with the construction industry (which I need, if I plan to go freelance). They scheduled me for a final interview this monday, and i was told it's a possible job offer so...

i'm going back to cebu again. But this time for good. Sabi ng tatay ko "wtf, we're treating cebu like it's a friggin' land trip!" Not my fault... >.>


And bb! that Hanya, is that from My Boss My Hero?
yeah! bss, any recos of jdrama? I'm out of it. -_-



ei yonie, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I dreamed you hung out with me and my sisters for a jam session... -_-; and then you turned into an animal, a bunny I think, and you snuggled into my sister's blouse! :yelling I don't remember the details, but that's basically it.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
speaking of call centers... I think I'll turn down my offer. It's 14k, for a 6 month contractual. Which is fine, really.

But I applied as a sales rep for this construction material supplier, and it'll give me more exposure with the construction industry (which I need, if I plan to go freelance). They scheduled me for a final interview this monday, and i was told it's a possible job offer so...

i'm going back to cebu again. But this time for good. Sabi ng tatay ko "wtf, we're treating cebu like it's a friggin' land trip!" Not my fault... >.>
wait bb, I didn't see any reason on your post on why you'd turn down the offer?


yeah! bss, any recos of jdrama? I'm out of it. -_-
Well there's Gokusen 3 currently being subbed right now up to eps 7. Bara nai no Hanaya is good too. I heard Galileo and SP (Security Police) are too good though I still haven't watched it all. Try Kurosagi, Trick series, Lunch Queen, Liar Game, Iryu series, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Hana Kimi (I believe you watched this but I' just throwing in random titles out of my head), Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Nodame Cantabile etc.

ei yonie, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I dreamed you hung out with me and my sisters for a jam session... -_-; and then you turned into an animal, a bunny I think, and you snuggled into my sister's blouse! :yelling I don't remember the details, but that's basically it.
Now I'm really disturbed by the thought of how you think when you're awake.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ei yonie, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I dreamed you hung out with me and my sisters for a jam session... -_-; and then you turned into an animal, a bunny I think, and you snuggled into my sister's blouse! :yelling I don't remember the details, but that's basically it.
you're more disturbing than i am...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yes...even i got slightly freaked out...but it makes perfect sense...i mean, what are rabbits notorious for? followed by the act of perversion....hehe....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wait bb, I didn't see any reason on your post on why you'd turn down the offer?
yes well, there wasn't really any reason, except that I thought I'd be more exposed to the construction industry by choosing the other job, and that would really help me in my future plans to freelance in cebu.


Well there's Gokusen 3 currently being subbed right now up to eps 7. Bara nai no Hanaya is good too. I heard Galileo and SP (Security Police) are too good though I still haven't watched it all. Try Kurosagi, Trick series, Lunch Queen, Liar Game, Iryu series, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Hana Kimi (I believe you watched this but I' just throwing in random titles out of my head), Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Nodame Cantabile etc.
dami pala, hehe. napanood ko na Nodame and Hana Kimi. Sige, if I have time, I'll search them out.

Now I'm really disturbed by the thought of how you think when you're awake.
yes...even i got slightly freaked out...but it makes perfect sense...i mean, what are rabbits notorious for? followed by the act of perversion....hehe....
wha? rabbits? No. Haruhi in Bunny costume, yes. Yonie turning into a rabbit, there was an abnormality in the dream dimension. >.<
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i'm confused...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ei yonie, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I dreamed you hung out with me and my sisters for a jam session... -_-; and then you turned into an animal, a bunny I think, and you snuggled into my sister's blouse! :yelling I don't remember the details, but that's basically it.
what in a gang-raped-girl's brutal fuck? this is more disturbing for me, i was born on 1987, the year of the rabbit....
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
what in a gang-raped-girl's brutal fuck? this is more disturbing for me, i was born on 1987, the year of the rabbit....
the power of clairvoyance of a very perverted goddess is at work. Anybody here born in the year of the dragon? that'd be a sight for bb's next dream.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
RAWR! *breathes fire* RAW---COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH....siyet....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
the power of clairvoyance of a very perverted goddess is at work. Anybody here born in the year of the dragon? that'd be a sight for bb's next dream.
Well, I am an ethereal being, so it's no surprise. :noworry

Dragons? I trust that will come in time. I am a very active dreamer. Whatever that means.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, I am an ethereal being, so it's no surprise. :noworry

Dragons? I trust that will come in time. I am a very active dreamer. Whatever that means.
cover your ears! you cant escape her prophecy! DO NOT WANT!!! :scry

most likely bb will dream of a l4pb turning into a lecherous panda, brutally raping and killing everyone in sight. oh wai-

btw musta ang bagyo diyan? kakaalis lang ng bagyo dito, grabe ang outage pati sa office... lakas ng hangin
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
re: bagyo

i watched it on CNN. I didn't think it'd be that big of a scale. So that's why you had power outages there... Well it makes me reflect and think, geez we're lucky to be up in the mountains. The weather's never been better. Save a few temperature drops that I had to double the blankets. Other than that, we're completely unfazed..

and thank your stars I didn't read Death Panda.

Anyway, this will be my last post in about one or two weeks, since I'll be moving to Cebu tomorrow. You guys be good! I think by the time I'll get a net connection, you'll be in v. 11. >.>
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I AM DEATH PANDA!... or at least i wish i was...RAWR! RAAWWWWW----COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH....shit....

@typhoon- tangina! our power was knocked out for a good seven hours, and our cable still hasn't come back on since last night :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top