Mooching here i come.

Mooching here i come.

I didn't notice this post. I agree! Zetsubou Sensei is win. It's just that... well, there seems to be a huge gap in the scans from vol. 2 to vol 9.i'm reading/watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. let me just sum it up as..... 10/10!![]()
I hear the IRC has it all. Where'd you get those, yonie?12k. Win, right? For a two-storey, 3 br house? and free parking. Just that when they made this place they really didn't hire an architect for sure and there are a lot of wrong spaces. But I can work around that...magkano rent mo per month?

kaw lang mag-isa jan? 12k??? sigurado namang meron kang financial support jan ano?
you forget I need to cook. so there has to be a kitchen. >.>lol kidding, man 12k? you've gotta be kidding me, a tatami sized room would be enough for me as long as it has a window
I live with my sister. We pay half the rent while my dad still kinda... well, subsidizes for the other half.
Since I'll be going to culinary school this november, I only looked for a temp job as a call center agent. My work (training) officially starts this wednesday. Wow. My first taste of what people call "job"
![]()
thanks for reminding me. I'd been looking for some new anime.btw zetsubou, yeah there are no scans for vols 3-8, but watch the anime, it covers the gaps. the anime is awesome, amazing adaptation. if you think lucky star has many references, watch this one![]()
I know. go home immediately and READ A REALLY BORING BOOK...oh yeah any of you guys know how to fall asleep immediately? my shift ends at 1am and every night for the past week we've been walking to the bar and drinking just to get sleepy, and im losing money now
Like some self-help stuff or business books or something. That costs 0 PHP.
as expected from the fit n buff meister l4pb, will do later, wont be barhopping later on since its sunday anyway. im gonna walk in circles around the pool like the koreans do and some nesvita will do. i usually spend an hour on the sleeping quarters just staring at the ceilingTire yourself out with streneous activities through out the day, and drink warm milk before going to bed. The milk will help release serotonin and melatonin helping you relax, and the fatigue will make you tired... tired+relaxed= sleep
when we were apart for 2 months, I realized that I needed to hold hands with somebody, etc. etc. You know, the power of contact. It's really lonely without it. And me and my family aren't touchy so I look for it elsewhere... >.>
...I'm fat and out of shape now
It doesnt matter, its only summer, anybody who tries keeps fit in summer has some serious issuesI'm far from buff...I'm fat and out of shape now
![]()

you naughty man, i know what you're talking about...Yonie there is a specific streneous activity people normally do to sleep...hehehe....hehehe....bwahahaha!!!
bump huh, where and what exactly do you bump?@BBC - The power of contact, just do what i do, stand around the mall, and accidently bump into women...
It doesnt matter, its only summer, anybody who tries keeps fit in summer has some serious issues
btw, how many seasons do you guys have?

you are an enemy to women!@BBC - The power of contact, just do what i do, stand around the mall, and accidently bump into women...

Where else? Straight to the bumper! Head on collision to THOSE BUMPERS!yonie said:bump huh, where and what exactly do you bump?

Officially it's just Wet and Dry seasons. But it's really: hot, wet, hot and wet, so-hot-it-can-cook-your-balls hot and so-cold-you-want-to-dodge-the-water-from-the-dipper cold.imp said:btw, how many seasons do you guys have?