- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't get it... >.> coz like, back in Metro Manila, rent for something like this house could go around 20-25K (without parking, most of the time) Then you compare it with the 12k we got?
Last edited:

) The Japanese ambassador lives in a room in Marriott Cebu (in Ayala) that costs 5 times more than that per night.
)
) billboard earlier on the plaza, a survey from moneysense magazine in April

when we were apart for 2 months, I realized that I needed to hold hands with somebody, etc. etc. You know, the power of contact. It's really lonely without it. And me and my family aren't touchy so I look for it elsewhere... >.>

lalo na sa call centers... like look at the salary I've got. -_- 14k. eh sa manila ang starting is... what? I don't really know but I know it's a whole lot bigger.
I think I'm capable of doing that...