- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
so... how's the climate suiting you now, lil? wasn't it weird to be hot in the morning, raining at noon and a breezy afternoon?

Hunter wins.dudes, you're all wrong.
P -physically
IN -insane
O -overpowered
Y -yes men

of course.Hunter wins.![]()

I actually watched those two as well. For Voices of a Distant Star, I was just in awe when I found out only 1 guy did it. I could totally understand why the character designs were so bad but everything else was stunning. And the reason I placed the manga version in my faves is b'coz it gave me a more decent ending. I'm also a fan of the mangaka's art. She's also doing The Place Promised in Our Early Days manga version. I liked that movie as well though it was a little confusing. Just a little of course, I totally understood it when it ended.yeah man they call makoto shinkai the new miyazaki, and you gotta admit, his works are pretty damn good, how about his voices of a distant star and the movie beyond the clouds? those are masterpieces as well
btw do you also watch miyazaki? that reminds me his new movie ponyo is out this month
I tried applying when I was still a noob at anime and manga. I quickly learned the harsh reality that I wasn't cut out for them. Some of the heads then were hardline otakus so my ignorance made them unsatisfied.Kyaaaa we have almost the same tastes! Interesting... How sad we never got to meet. tsk tsk.
Were you ever a part of AME? I wasn't. ahaha. Student number? (the first two digits are fine. I don't plan to stalk you. Another one does that here...)
Btw, if you loved 5 centimeters per second for its art and animation, as my sister says, you'd appreciate it more if you'd actually been to those places. Because they are exactly the same! Like, the location of the switches, the graffiti on the walls, the stoplights, etc.
yeah... the sweatiness is driving me crazy though..humid?
i guess it"s only natural< we"re in a tropical country...
bah... i'll get used to it.
and tagaytay this weekend! 
Oh I'm not crazy. I think people who fall off their chair while staring at the monitor are.You guys are insane!!!!! My kind of people
i give up on trying to know what pinoy is... ill just assume is Crazy
Obs: @baboysai u made me LOL so hard i almost fell off my chair!!

I'm no Yes man! In fact, I'm not even a man!dudes, you're all wrong.
P -physically
IN -insane
O -overpowered
Y -yes men

Nope. Not familiar with that one... but it sounds interesting, and the art looks good too. But it's also up to chapter 13 where I looked.Anyone here read Aflame inferno?? I want to find new chapters (i can only find up to 13)!!
long sleeves??And to top it off, I'm required to wear long sleeves, so only My face and hands are tanned, but the rest of my body is still pale...![]()
Grave of the fireflies! I cried a lot over that one.As for Miyazaki, I liked Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and Tales from Earthsea.

Really? So they actually screen applicants according to otaku level? Like if you're really interested, but only know like, three anime so far, they don't let you pass? pfft. If that's the case, then I don't want to be in that org either.I tried applying when I was still a noob at anime and manga. I quickly learned the harsh reality that I wasn't cut out for them. Some of the heads then were hardline otakus so my ignorance made them unsatisfied.

Ah this time the maroon doesn't suit my dark themeI'm a 04.

I've even branched to comics. I'm into Ultimate Spider-man, The Ultimates and rest of the Ultimate line from Marvel. Y - The Last Man was great from Vertigo.
yippee! congratulations!Woohoo, I'm a junior member now!!!
You should talk to us more until you're MH addicted 
No you won't. I haven't. Besides, people shouldn't get used to being sweaty.yeah... the sweatiness is driving me crazy though..bah... i'll get used to it.

Cebu?? Great! you have any pasalubong from the states? you can give them to me personallyoh yeah, i'm going to cebu next week!and tagaytay this weekend!
![]()

OI YOU stop it! how do you think this makes me feel?? stop putting me in your mind when you're in your PJs, i cant hit on girls this way if i know somewhere out there someone thinks i'm a creepy guy who appears on dreams...Speaking of dreams, I remembered I dreamed of yonie again! Although I couldn't remember what it was about. It's just that when yonie's face appeared I woke up. That's why I'm up already at 4 am. -_-
This is getting creepy, yonie!
haha. tama rin. i couldn't even shampoo my hair yesterday since nag-hot-oil nun day before. nakakainis alansa ng buhok ho by night yesterday.No you won't. I haven't. Besides, people shouldn't get used to being sweaty.![]()

ayyy!!! you should told me that when i was 'in' the states para nakabili ako dun lol. cebu nalang lol. magbe-beach kami doon hangan sunday! yay!bb said:Cebu?? Great! you have any pasalubong from the states? you can give them to me personally
hey wait! Kelan ka ba papasok?? next sem?
i'm gonna go ghost hunting and spook my step-cousins or something 
national bookstore ba?
How should I know?? I'm a goddess, not Freud!actually that's pretty cool eh? didn't know i had morpheus blood in me. but seriously bb why am i in your brain in the first place. why not tm... or l4pb... turning into pandas...

parlors here are D-BEST man!
quoted for truth! 
That's exciting. It's been a while since I was spooked like that. >.> I think I was still in grade school then.we are also supposed to stay in our house there that's supposed to have a ghost in it.i'm gonna go ghost hunting and spook my step-cousins or something
![]()

There are a lot of review centers in Katipunan...meron bang entrance exam booklets nabibili dto? i want to study for itnational bookstore ba?

