- Joined
- Jun 11, 2008
- Messages
- 681
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
uwaa--nnn!
oh, my baby babe-chan!!!!
we missed you for all the time your lustful avy didnt show up ! 

...tell me about it... you blab rather vaguely.
honestly, i couldnt really relate to you just yet, i havent had a boyfriend yet. why, hey, yonie, bb, dont you two try it out? lol
<iknow, iknow, im a lousy joker
>
oh, my baby babe-chan!!!!
we missed you for all the time your lustful avy didnt show up ! 
oh, holy mola, your yuri-ness is peeping out again! >>>chu- is that a kiss or a suck?Since I'm in a kissing mood today, I grant you a *chu![]()

heck, here, hanky,Dear yonie, I so get you. there are just people we can't let go of, and it's fucking selfish, but that's the way of the world. we should drink sometime, if you ever find yourself in cebu.
If the attraction was simply sexual, I could easily say I was just answering to the call of the flesh. What pains me is that it's not sexual. If his mind could be devoured, I'd eat all of it.
I thought I could risk losing everything, just to know I won't regret anything, not live a life with "what ifs". But it's hard to say this with a straight face, especially if you're holding someone so fragile in your arms, someone you thought you could leave to have a life that is purely for yourself.
I am weak-kneed.
honestly, i couldnt really relate to you just yet, i havent had a boyfriend yet. why, hey, yonie, bb, dont you two try it out? lol
<iknow, iknow, im a lousy joker
>
Last edited:

>
> thats why i said i wonder how a panda in a pink bra looks like... 
die freak! 
it feels like i'm still in highschool here though... the teaching environment.... 
who knows what else. 






so, btw, what institution are you devoting those cyber skills unto?
they told me to come back on november...
the jeepneys!!!