- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
At times I snap... But for most of the time I just keep quiet about it and smoke.
same here. most of the time i just keep my anger inside. sometimes though when it's too heavy, i drink or smoke weed out of it. the closest person will then be the victim.At times I snap... But for most of the time I just keep quiet about it and smoke.
Dude don't kill me, I'm one of those who hang out with people just to make fun of them T-T@doods: no sweat, i can tolerate the airiest person
@l4pb: if they hang out with you as someone to make fun of, not someone fun to be with, then yeah kill them
YES!!!






grats! 
Bad Yonie!
Nahahalata ung age mo!