- Joined
- Apr 5, 2007
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 29
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Fortunately I got back for a last check before I pack for UP. My course is BA Linguistics, with Japanese as my major. As for thesis, I'll be 'walking the earth' (AKA field work) this semester break around the Laguna area. Gotta hunt down some old Tagalog etymology and shit. I might visit more, since in preparation for JLPT this december, I gotta start translating for real.kyaaaaaa! unfortunately wala na ako jan
hello maaru. How's thesis life? ^^ Ano nga ba course mo ulit? But I have a feeling you won't reply... hayz.
Sa susunod na lang.




man it feels good to be back at work. one bottle lang muna kagabi, party hard na mamaya

- Sino sa inyo naka basa na ng Cubao Midnight Express? I need a quick summary of the shit that happened since I'm only getting by the book by reading the context clues and analyzing...

