- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Welcome to Grimory and the other new guy! 
Oh... Nagiging sausage fest nanaman tayo dito ah?
Welcome to Grimory and the other new guy! 
Yes we all are Filipino's here or borrowing your term, Fuiripin-Jin desu!"私はフィリピン人です。


hey, thats so biutchy, lmaohello to アメリ
how come google spits out a female name?don't tell me we have another DoD in the making.....
![]()
lets blow those tooters for grimory too 

this place is perfect for you and you are perfect for this place....just go to he spoiler threads on wednesdays and be a god to all those eager for the new chapter....might get a colored nick sooner than laterThanks everyone. and yes I'm a man. and I'm not only studying Jap. I've been translating manga for... almost 3-4 months now for deadbeat.


WTH?! I never knew that's how people (or at least yonie) views me here? I always see TM as the fatherly figure here (one who just drinks booze all day but gets all the money from some corner of the universe).yonie said:hello pala sa mga new members natin, ingat lang kay technomagus (DOM), l4pb (kalbong manyak), bakashi (ang tatay dito), hunter (stalker), duchess (walang kasarian), baboysai (sadista-masokista-par-excellent)
Asteg! Paturo naman! Anong tips? Anong libro gamit mo? Kumuha ka ba ng exam ng JLPT?Ameri said:Thanks everyone. and yes I'm a man. and I'm not only studying Jap. I've been translating manga for... almost 3-4 months now for deadbeat.
Nagrereklamo nga ako bakit yun ang tingin sa kin e. Hmmmm??? Ever since I started working, I just can't help but be serious. Too many things to think about, too many things to do, so little time. Hahayz!TM said:AT BAKIT SI BAKASHI LANG ANG MATINO ANG TURING ?

tangina panong magiging tatay si TM eh professor na nanonood ng code geass!WTH?! I never knew that's how people (or at least yonie) views me here? I always see TM as the fatherly figure here (one who just drinks booze all day but gets all the money from some corner of the universe).
add mo pa yung mga collections niya ng "naked japanese drawings"
saka medyo me pagkatatay ka bakashi, ikaw dito kase ang mostly LOGICAL ang daan sa buhay hahaha not saying that the rest are illogical... im sorry the rest are indeed illogical.
hmmm...maybe ishould revert back to k-t-sensei, mas maganda ata reputation nya....tangina panong magiging tatay si TM eh professor na nanonood ng code geass!add mo pa yung mga collections niya ng "naked japanese drawings"
saka medyo me pagkatatay ka bakashi, ikaw dito kase ang mostly LOGICAL ang daan sa buhay hahaha not saying that the rest are illogical... im sorry the rest are indeed illogical.



Bihira nalang kase si MD eh, at siya lang ung di garapalang nag papakita ng kamanyakan... Di katulad ng iba diyaan![]()
LOL.. look who's talkiing. arent you two peas in a pod, both in girth and attitude?@BSS- Tipong tatay sa ****** si KTS!![]()
not saying that the rest are illogical... im sorry the rest are indeed illogical.
<hr noshade size="1">
pre アメリpano mo ba pronounce yan???? ang hirap magmention sa yo, sige na, gawan kita ng nickname
oh yeah i forgot to show you guys my new hair
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1077491&postcount=423
shame on you, yonie. i say im sensible enough
hello Grimory! Good of you to find your way here by yourself! Pinoys rarely do that here in MH. >.>whats up homies! lolz
Hello... er... Ameri. Tama ba?ooh meron palang ganun~ hoho hi people.
baboysai (sadista-masokista-par-excellent)

But entirely true 
That's alright...<-- noob sa MH




Mas gurang naman saakin si TM!