Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Alcohol did it in the first place.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
mefenamic acid will cure headaches in 30 minutes.

i keep telling people that, it really works man. but shit, i got insomnia again, my body clock is messed up
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
LOL. what was that? too bad that series was way too long running to start reading em.

and too bad i cant read too many titles simultaneously. i havent even reached the latest nana release yet..
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@hunter: It's Miyata vs Ricardo Martinez??? <o> I'm still on chapter 360, it is Itagaki's first fight as a pro
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
re: alcohol
- taena! hirap ng "1 bot lang tayo" taena yan! i need a little push. now im on my 3rd in can of the lovely and mystical Red Horse! heheheh

@ dod
- where kaw dito sa iloilo? taga here ba you?
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@mangadictus...1st district. ikaw ya haw taga-diin ka? and you also work in a call center like yonie, bss and bb or what?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ dod
- yeah, at chelecheck. cool jobs! fun people! great pay???
- i from hechanova la paz :D

@ ES21 305
- OH, MY, FICKIN', GAWD... a WORLD ARC? they're dragging this too long. im not so sure about this. hope it wont spoil what ES21 has been to us fans, a great sports manga.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@pirulitokun
nah, it's miyata vs. a filipino boxer, randy boy "asura" jr., who got his teeth bashed down his throat on the initial rounds (currently on the third round).

yeah go pinoy! if you can't win at least go down with a blaze of glory (in other words, don't let miyata fight another match ever again!) or triumph against miyata and fall to makunochi.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
re: alcohol
- taena! hirap ng "1 bot lang tayo" taena yan! i need a little push. now im on my 3rd in can of the lovely and mystical Red Horse! heheheh
:beer how many times has that happened. "1 bot lang tayo sa club no.1, uwi agad", 1 hour and 3 bottles later, "last stop tayo sa club no. 2", 2 hours and 4 more bottles later, "hugas tayo sa club no.3"... and the circle of life goes on
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My head fucking hurts....
:tackle

:crying where have you been??

but shit, i got insomnia again, my body clock is messed up
my body clock is messed up due to *insert name here* :faint

reminded me of the days when I watched this anime. It was pretty cool. And then the anime stopped, and I found out the manga is some 800 chapters. Sheesh.

I'm finding it hard to catch up with OP with the sheer size of the thing, and this one? Forget it. >.>

and too bad i cant read too many titles simultaneously. i havent even reached the latest nana release yet..
ah i'm still up to date with most titles I'm after, except that I stopped downloading them. >.> I read them online while at work. Which I hate because I really like it that I keep track of my downloads and that messes up my concentration for all the manga I'm following. :shakefist

re: alcohol
- taena! hirap ng "1 bot lang tayo" taena yan! i need a little push. now im on my 3rd in can of the lovely and mystical Red Horse! heheheh
I cannot stomach more than one can of beer. Because I keep thinking "why am I drinking from a can that costs 25 puks anyway?" I have this mentality that cans are expensive I dunno why. :s


@ ES21 305
- OH, MY, FICKIN', GAWD... a WORLD ARC? they're dragging this too long. im not so sure about this. hope it wont spoil what ES21 has been to us fans, a great sports manga.
I honestly don't know what to predict with this one, MD. I mean, it might drag on but then, this is Inagaki-sensei after all. He can pull off any stunts and still own.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
this thread is inactive, prolly because tissueboy hasnt dropped by?????
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@hunter: Miyata, Sendou or Makunoichi, any of them already fought for world title?


tissueboy = level4paperboy?

Oh, this thread version is ending... I will catch first post in next one. But Ray stole all the shine of the act, I wanted be the first brazilian to do it.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OK, Pirulito, another brazilian invasion here, right? I'm in XD
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My loyal friend is my stalker, hehehe.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yesh, your majesty

but we'll be together, in the portuguese or the pinoy thread, but this doesn't matter, because loyal friends are really loyal friends XD
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tissueboy = level4paperboy?

Oh, this thread version is ending... I will catch first post in next one. But Ray stole all the shine of the act, I wanted be the first brazilian to do it.
can you believe it? it was just like a month or two ago...

and youre right, tissueboy is level4paperboy, aka as panda-kuu... :kukuku..

i missed him,:crying must be sick or something..

OK, Pirulito, another brazilian invasion here, right? I'm in XD
My loyal friend is my stalker, hehehe.
yesh, your majesty

but we'll be together, in the portuguese or the pinoy thread, but this doesn't matter, because loyal friends are really loyal friends XD
whoa!!! hunter, why in the world are the foreigners flocking here????? :blink

are you guys out for virtual invasion??? :jk

:confetti welcome, mod :confetti

dont mind our wackiness here.or do, and learn.. lol
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
"if eat bulaga can import brazilian models, why cant we import brazilian mods?" or something like that.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
better keep that eat bulaga issue a secret, DAVE.

hey hunt, you graduated already?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top