- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Alcohol did it in the first place.

re: alcohol
- taena! hirap ng "1 bot lang tayo" taena yan! i need a little push. now im on my 3rd in can of the lovely and mystical Red Horse! heheheh
how many times has that happened. "1 bot lang tayo sa club no.1, uwi agad", 1 hour and 3 bottles later, "last stop tayo sa club no. 2", 2 hours and 4 more bottles later, "hugas tayo sa club no.3"... and the circle of life goes on
My head fucking hurts....

where have you been?? my body clock is messed up due to *insert name here*but shit, i got insomnia again, my body clock is messed up

reminded me of the days when I watched this anime. It was pretty cool. And then the anime stopped, and I found out the manga is some 800 chapters. Sheesh.
ah i'm still up to date with most titles I'm after, except that I stopped downloading them. >.> I read them online while at work. Which I hate because I really like it that I keep track of my downloads and that messes up my concentration for all the manga I'm following.and too bad i cant read too many titles simultaneously. i havent even reached the latest nana release yet..

I cannot stomach more than one can of beer. Because I keep thinking "why am I drinking from a can that costs 25 puks anyway?" I have this mentality that cans are expensive I dunno why.re: alcohol
- taena! hirap ng "1 bot lang tayo" taena yan! i need a little push. now im on my 3rd in can of the lovely and mystical Red Horse! heheheh

I honestly don't know what to predict with this one, MD. I mean, it might drag on but then, this is Inagaki-sensei after all. He can pull off any stunts and still own.@ ES21 305
- OH, MY, FICKIN', GAWD... a WORLD ARC? they're dragging this too long. im not so sure about this. hope it wont spoil what ES21 has been to us fans, a great sports manga.
well that'd be in about 500 chapters or so.@hunter: Miyata, Sendou or Makunoichi, any of them already fought for world title?
can you believe it? it was just like a month or two ago...tissueboy = level4paperboy?
Oh, this thread version is ending... I will catch first post in next one. But Ray stole all the shine of the act, I wanted be the first brazilian to do it.
..
must be sick or something.. OK, Pirulito, another brazilian invasion here, right? I'm in XD
My loyal friend is my stalker, hehehe.
whoa!!! hunter, why in the world are the foreigners flocking here?????yesh, your majesty
but we'll be together, in the portuguese or the pinoy thread, but this doesn't matter, because loyal friends are really loyal friends XD


welcome, mod 