Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
TDA is stalking me too.
I am his hidden love, I know.

But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer :lmao
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
lifes unfair!!! why do i have to miss the first psge????:bored at least the fisrt fage! :yelling :crying /sniff..
i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed :bored


grrrr...and so many foreign strains here...too many coccus...one from england and another from brazil. :jk


:scry
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Evil! :scry

Dod, got to sleep! :notrust
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
TDA is stalking me too.
I am his hidden love, I know.

But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer :lmao
I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Funny, doods will totally be suprised when HE finds out about this...
its not funny!!!:s

:scry :scry :scry

im gonna drain my eyes out!! :yelling

this is a big shocker for me :bored

So we speak English here?
Why are you here? :notrust

:p
-_-; eh....but I got rights....
pirulito-kuu said:
TDA is stalking me too.
I am his hidden love, I know.

But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer
LOL. thanks loyd there are these funny little invaders fighting among themselves, i can say by reading these catty posts i am a bit cheered up.. /*sigh*...but its not enough! :yelling

i demand to be unleashed for the whole day!!!

well i prefer TADA as a pet name....just think of a flamboyant entrance with sound effects....

"TADA!!!!!" *with matching convulsing hands....*

okay got to sleep....
way to go, maggi-kuu...TADA! Tiddy's here...:amuse
Evil! :scry

Dod, got to sleep! :notrust
better go to sleep, sweet big leech. :notrust im not in the mood to be a good girl today.


ill have to bring out the scruples from whoever made the 1000th post possible without waiting for my return....thats you, for the record, BSS, :notrust
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
what in the world!! I work for a while and you dominate our humble chaotic abode!
Oh well at least, finally I took the last and first posts this time.


and has TDA been here before? Or is this the first time?
Regardless.....:confetti
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

DoD said:
lifes unfair!!! why do i have to miss the first psge???? at least the fisrt fage! /sniff..
i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed
you'll eventually get used to it especially after a few versions from now. I know I've missed the last page of the previous versions and the first page of the new versions (at that time) more than 70% of the time (I think).


DoD said:
ill have to bring out the scruples from whoever made the 1000th post possible without waiting for my return....thats you, for the record, BSS
Would you deny the otousan his much awaited 1000th and first post after almost two years? C'mon! you have 1 1/2 more months to get the 1000th post before the end of the year. I think our record before reaching the 1000th post was about a month or so. there's plenty of time. :thumbs

T.D.A said:
I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.
you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.
LOL true, but I guess she does need cheering up. :(
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
what's this about doods unleashing her scruples? oh wow v13 dont you think we're hogging the MH resources too much? but one thing i learned from poverty... if you have blessings now, waste it now! abuse abuse abuse
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what in the world!! I work for a while and you dominate our humble chaotic abode!
Oh well at least, finally I took the last and first posts this time.
luck muses must be smiling at you...?? and frowning at me?

and has TDA been here before? Or is this the first time?
i believe its duh 1st time
here... and pirulito-kun, that first to post wanna-be says Tiddy is stalking him, lol...


you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.
yeah, heck, i dont read yaoi themed titles but id be really really interested to see pirulito-kuu and Tiddy get along very well...

:woot

you'll eventually get used to it especially after a few versions from now. I know I've missed the last page of the previous versions and the first page of the new versions (at that time) more than 70% of the time (I think).
thats so sad, falling alongside your forumposting state.. oh wait but your fate has changed, that makes me all the more pitiful here.

Would you deny the otousan his much awaited 1000th and first post after almost two years? C'mon! you have 1 1/2 more months to get the 1000th post before the end of the year. I think our record before reaching the 1000th post was about a month or so. there's plenty of time. :thumbs
i just cant be online all the time, you know...:sad

hey, guys ill busier irl from now on ..a job landed on my lap instead of me landing one.... and i didnt even pass that resume you guys help me out with. the pay is undisclosed yet...but even if the pay will be meager, id happily sustain on it...as long as i get money for my personal expenses...

Tiddy said:
LOL true, but I guess she does need cheering up.
aww, so sweet...:wtf but i dont want to shed a tear, yknow :p

@yonie what are you trying to point out? abuse mh resources? by spamming?
 
Last edited:

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.

My dreams are about seeing a dod's pics.
Cosplay cafe too: bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, executives. Oh, travelling on a midnight sleazy train would be great. :rofl

And you may be wondering: and Agrias? She's already a reality.

:p


And I want to exterminate every cockroach and muriçoca (a species of mosquito) around the world
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My dreams are about seeing a dod's pics.
Cosplay cafe too: bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, executives. Oh, travelling on a midnight sleazy train would be great. :rofl

And you may be wondering: and Agrias? She's already a reality. :p

And I want to exterminate every cockroach and muriçoca (a species of mosquito) around the world
what? youre kidding, right? why would you want to see my picture?


i think your mental image of me is that of horribly sick-looking figure, right? forget it...

but why do iget the feeling youre pitting me alongside those stereotyped female otaku figures? bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, exec, see?:XP bleaugh! this second idea is a fatal mistake. the more reason to drop that idealizing. lol. i still look like a human though, but definitely not a looker...not even as closely gorgeous as BB and cute as Haruka. just a plain jane but im definitely a jane.

but id really prefer remaining in anonymity as much as possible, yknow. im still a private person, afterall.

:darn dang, i can really be sober when it comes down to this topic.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
He collects members' pictures and sticks them on his wall, drawing smiley faces on them, that's the sort of guy he is. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I know why TDA is here....

wanna hit up on a certain someone, aren't you?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
:notrust

anyway, i've just finished today's release of 00, now they're 5!

btw i'm listening to nodame in paris' OP.... it's so... uplifting (doesn't help that the title is sky high, or the artists' the gospellers)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i just realized you might be serious about doods, TDA. if you want i can bridge your relationship, who knows, it might click

oh yeah tnx for reminding me about 00 hunt, downloading....
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
no subs out yet.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
TDA is exposing me. How did you discover my secrets? :oh


what? youre kidding, right? why would you want to see my picture?
@Dod: God sends me to this earth just to see it. It's a divine mission.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@Dod: God sends me to this earth just to see it. It's a divine mission.
even if we weren't on good terms (with all the name calling and gender bypassing), we're still buds. so pkun, what's the 'divine' mission you have? can we know the specifics?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top