- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
spirit fingers, I believe."TADA!!!!!" *with matching convulsing hands....*
spirit fingers, I believe."TADA!!!!!" *with matching convulsing hands....*

at least the fisrt fage!
/sniff..




I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.TDA is stalking me too.
I am his hidden love, I know.
But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer![]()
its not funny!!!Funny, doods will totally be suprised when HE finds out about this...




So we speak English here?
Why are you here?
![]()
eh....but I got rights....
LOL. thanks loyd there are these funny little invaders fighting among themselves, i can say by reading these catty posts i am a bit cheered up.. /*sigh*...but its not enough!pirulito-kuu said:TDA is stalking me too.
I am his hidden love, I know.
But I have a reputation to preserve. So dont come closer

way to go, maggi-kuu...TADA! Tiddy's here...well i prefer TADA as a pet name....just think of a flamboyant entrance with sound effects....
"TADA!!!!!" *with matching convulsing hands....*
okay got to sleep....

better go to sleep, sweet big leech.Evil!
Dod, got to sleep!![]()
im not in the mood to be a good girl today.

you'll eventually get used to it especially after a few versions from now. I know I've missed the last page of the previous versions and the first page of the new versions (at that time) more than 70% of the time (I think).DoD said:lifes unfair!!! why do i have to miss the first psge???? at least the fisrt fage! /sniff..
i swear i felt like soiling my sleepwear when i saw just what i missed
Would you deny the otousan his much awaited 1000th and first post after almost two years? C'mon! you have 1 1/2 more months to get the 1000th post before the end of the year. I think our record before reaching the 1000th post was about a month or so. there's plenty of time.DoD said:ill have to bring out the scruples from whoever made the 1000th post possible without waiting for my return....thats you, for the record, BSS
you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.T.D.A said:I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.
LOL true, but I guess she does need cheering up.you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.

luck muses must be smiling at you...?? and frowning at me?what in the world!! I work for a while and you dominate ourhumblechaotic abode!
Oh well at least, finally I took the last and first posts this time.
i believe its duh 1st timeand has TDA been here before? Or is this the first time?
yeah, heck, i dont read yaoi themed titles but id be really really interested to see pirulito-kuu and Tiddy get along very well...you might get our resident DooD excited with all the stalking-a-guy talk.
thats so sad, falling alongside your forumposting state.. oh wait but your fate has changed, that makes me all the more pitiful here.you'll eventually get used to it especially after a few versions from now. I know I've missed the last page of the previous versions and the first page of the new versions (at that time) more than 70% of the time (I think).
i just cant be online all the time, you know...Would you deny the otousan his much awaited 1000th and first post after almost two years? C'mon! you have 1 1/2 more months to get the 1000th post before the end of the year. I think our record before reaching the 1000th post was about a month or so. there's plenty of time.![]()

aww, so sweet...Tiddy said:LOL true, but I guess she does need cheering up.
but i dont want to shed a tear, yknow 
I don't know about you, I'm not into Homo. You just want me to stalk you, in your dreams.


what? youre kidding, right? why would you want to see my picture?My dreams are about seeing a dod's pics.
Cosplay cafe too: bunny girls, schoolgirls, nurses, executives. Oh, travelling on a midnight sleazy train would be great.
And you may be wondering: and Agrias? She's already a reality.
And I want to exterminate every cockroach and muriçoca (a species of mosquito) around the world
dang, i can really be sober when it comes down to this topic.

fixed!I know why TDA is here....
wanna hit up on a certain something, aren't you?
fixed!


@Dod: God sends me to this earth just to see it. It's a divine mission.what? youre kidding, right? why would you want to see my picture?
even if we weren't on good terms (with all the name calling and gender bypassing), we're still buds. so pkun, what's the 'divine' mission you have? can we know the specifics?@Dod: God sends me to this earth just to see it. It's a divine mission.