- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
OH MAN, LIKE.. DURNIL [[PODKTD SRE THE NEW THING;;; SHIT. I'[M SOOO DURNKL ..<
but i need some practice... let's see, if i see an interesting raw and a trans sitting there i'll try to scanlate

HCls or what?hey drink some acids[/spoiler]



didn't know you hated it that much. hip-hop is a great genre, but of course we lived in an era where hip hop just went down the drain. listen to indie and underground hiphop instead paperboy. and francis M is a pioneer of hiphop here. not only his beats but the lyrics and content are great. kaleidoscope world will go down as one of the best OPM songs in history. he'll be remembered forever. RIPWhen I said that I hate hip-hop, I wasn't being clear. I meant "I hate hip-hop and anything that has to do with it". I go as far as to not listening to radio stations because I hate hip-hop (NU107 is not metal...it's SHIT).