- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
okay, now you're getting me interested on the spoilers 
Nodame is out, yay!

Nodame is out, yay!
Last edited:

i hope kishimoto ends this soon

Im sorry they say oda is god? Thats abosolutely ridiculous.Just have to rant... The only other forum where I actively post now is MS, and I hate how much OPtards are in there. I mean OP is good, but no, Oda is not a God.
Try that on the Narutards. THEY believe Kishi is a God.Just have to rant... The only other forum where I actively post now is MS, and I hate how much OPtards are in there. I mean OP is good, but no, Oda is not a God.
Im sorry they say oda is god? Thats abosolutely ridiculous.
Everyone knows its Oda > God.


Nah, it's slightly different. Narutards think that Naruto is real. They diss Kishi all the time. OPTards, on the other hand, while more reasonable with separating real life and fiction, think that Oda is God nonetheless.Try that on the Narutards. THEY believe Kishi is a God.
isn't he?
hahahahaha.
and bb you know that's coming so swallow it up, be a mangirl, girl



Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of maturing. As long as you've learnt from it and truly repented, there's nothing to worry aboutthat's his wife??
Oda is god. confirmed.
@yonie, yeah, tis to be expected. It's just that, it's tiring crying over the same thing over and over again. i really hate guilt-trips. damyu.
.
man, you're awesome, mj. like, that's really spot on.Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of maturing. As long as you've learnt from it and truly repented, there's nothing to worry about.
