Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Good for you bb. I have exams.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm not used to bumming na. it's weird that i actually hate having nothing to do! :o what kind of curse is this?? :bees

i wanna play ff7 again... :darn
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Regarding metabolism....

I had similar problem during High School and College. I ate a HELL LOT but I never got fat. I thought my metabolism was really messed up. Fortunately, I was able to gain 13 lbs last holiday season :clap
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I gained an undisclosed amount... Let's just say that my effective crash diet effectively crashed into a lard factory.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hahahaha

anyway, losing my ten pounds was somehow sudden. and i'm like this since forever. it's so hard to lose any more. i lost my ten pounds in 3 months, but after that i'd been trying to lose more and i haven't succeeded, in 7 months. :shakefist
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well the ten pounds I gained only lasted a month. No noticeable difference anyway.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Baka naman may "alaga" ka? :rofl

Ever tried appetite stimulants? I have some friends who use them since they just won't gain weight, no matter what.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
alaga ftw :rofl

sigh. i know emus are rewarding and all, but it's the initial stages of configuring that really blow my brains out by having to read a lot of reviews and recos, understanding each and every one of them. I hate having to stare at the PC for hours trying to figure out stuff, unless it's reading manga or playing sims, or playing the actual game already.

but... yeah, i need to get over that hurdle before i can enjoy my games. -_-


PS: is it me or does suzuka sound like Love Hina?
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How about just downloading torrents?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Baka naman may "alaga" ka? :rofl

Ever tried appetite stimulants? I have some friends who use them since they just won't gain weight, no matter what.
I have no abs nor flabs. That's why I blame genetics. Appetite stimulants actually ruin my appetite.

PS: is it me or does suzuka sound like Love Hina?
Love Hina is a template for all harem-based mangas.

BTW Naruto 440 and Bleach whatsitsnumber is out on Onemanga. Totally screams Dragonball Z on both.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
GG na yan bro... :rofl
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Regarding metabolism....

I had similar problem during High School and College. I ate a HELL LOT but I never got fat. I thought my metabolism was really messed up. Fortunately, I was able to gain 13 lbs last holiday season :clap
Ahh, holiday weight gain. Over the month, a couple of Decembers ago, I lost 40 pounds. I really won't recommend to anyone to try doing what happened to me, though.

sigh. i know emus are rewarding and all, but it's the initial stages of configuring that really blow my brains out by having to read a lot of reviews and recos, understanding each and every one of them. I hate having to stare at the PC for hours trying to figure out stuff, unless it's reading manga or playing sims, or playing the actual game already.
Emu for what console?


BTW Naruto 440 and Bleach whatsitsnumber is out on Onemanga. Totally screams Dragonball Z on both.
I agree with Bleach, but I'm not sure I get the DBZ similarity in this week's Naruto. I like both, anyway.

This week's One Piece screams DBZ more than this week's Naruto to me. This is the first time I'm going to be disappointed with a One-Piece chapter I actually read.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I got sick (it reached to the second level "necrotizing stomatitis" since I still continued to smoke while sick) one christmas season, preventing me from eating anything, lost about 50lbs or so... I take it that you got sick as well?
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I got sick (it reached to the second level "necrotizing stomatitis" since I still continued to smoke while sick) one christmas season, preventing me from eating anything, lost about 50lbs or so... I take it that you got sick as well?
Yup :D. But it was something different, hehe.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sadly, getting sick is the only "effective" way to not gain weight during the holidays.
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
In my case, the most effective way to lose weight is to get reaaaally stressed. May bonus pa syang pimple and migraine :mad.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Emu for what console?
ps2.

hunt, i think i supposedly downloaded the one with configs already but it wouldn't run because it was looking for a memory card file, which i couldn't figure out because it was already in the folders. :confused

it seems i have to configure them one by one. hayz.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah i tried that.

right well. i'm trying one by one anyway. :darn
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I posted a guide. :darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top