- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Good for you bb. I have exams.
what kind of curse is this?? 





I have no abs nor flabs. That's why I blame genetics. Appetite stimulants actually ruin my appetite.Baka naman may "alaga" ka?
Ever tried appetite stimulants? I have some friends who use them since they just won't gain weight, no matter what.
Love Hina is a template for all harem-based mangas.PS: is it me or does suzuka sound like Love Hina?

Ahh, holiday weight gain. Over the month, a couple of Decembers ago, I lost 40 pounds. I really won't recommend to anyone to try doing what happened to me, though.Regarding metabolism....
I had similar problem during High School and College. I ate a HELL LOT but I never got fat. I thought my metabolism was really messed up. Fortunately, I was able to gain 13 lbs last holiday season![]()
Emu for what console?sigh. i know emus are rewarding and all, but it's the initial stages of configuring that really blow my brains out by having to read a lot of reviews and recos, understanding each and every one of them. I hate having to stare at the PC for hours trying to figure out stuff, unless it's reading manga or playing sims, or playing the actual game already.
I agree with Bleach, but I'm not sure I get the DBZ similarity in this week's Naruto. I like both, anyway.BTW Naruto 440 and Bleach whatsitsnumber is out on Onemanga. Totally screams Dragonball Z on both.
YupI got sick (it reached to the second level "necrotizing stomatitis" since I still continued to smoke while sick) one christmas season, preventing me from eating anything, lost about 50lbs or so... I take it that you got sick as well?
. But it was something different, hehe.
.
ps2.Emu for what console?


