Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha! Thanks guys! :confetti

I just hope the number of leechers goes down tonight :D
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
@BB
oo nga pala, avr's deteriorate, because the capacitors in them deteriorate too. the worst case scenario is they explode or leech out smelly gooey stuff....
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
odd... with the cleaveland game of james making some wack miraculous three pointer to win the game i was sure that yonie was gonna make a post about it... my jaw just dropped when i saw him make it.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Ne, I have a question. does an AVR/power supply get old that it can't handle power surges or it fluctuates and can't regulate the power anymore that it causes things to short circuit?

Sometimes mine fluctuates dramatically and causes my UPS to beep on and off, then my mouse gets no power. I let that go coz maybe it was just really some instability from the main power but- it's been getting too frequent. And then one time, suddenly, after another sequence of beeping sounds, my sound system went dead. When I tried to plug it to different sockets it wouldn't work anymore. so maybe it shorted because of the AVR?
I think my PSU is fine because I bought it when I upgraded my warez, and I matched them.

when you say AVR for my hardware though, what exactly should I get? I thought AVRs were only there to regulate the power or whatnot. I'm so stupid. -_- I checked the PC X product list and apparently there were a lot of AVR stuffs. :blink Isn't a circuit-breaker enough?
PSU? And if it's the AVR that's gone bad, I'd prefer to buy a new one for only 350++ pucks, rather than get it serviced and pay wut, 200?

Anyway, I need to have my speakers checked, and serviced. damn, these are altec speakers, with subwoofers. the whole thing must have been about 8-10k worth when i got them.
<hr noshade size="1">
oh I get it. Power Supply Unit?

nah, i think its fine. the problem's totally external, i suppose.
Answered Here.


@ kho's scandal

ever noticed how bong revilla suddenly "stood up" for the rights of women?

rumor #1: he's running for president.
rumor #2: lolit solis would be his media campaigner.
rumor #3: lolit solis is dr. kho's former manager
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Cleveland and LA should both be down 2-0 by this time. I won't complain about the officiating since all parties benefited somehow, but damn Kobe and LeBron sure are lucky.

Oh, and on Bong Revilla, he'd be crazy to run for president. He doesn't have the support. Manny Pacquiao has a way better chance than he does. So I think he's, at least, part sincere.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh, and on Bong Revilla, he'd be crazy to run for president. He doesn't have the support. Manny Pacquiao has a way better chance than he does. So I think he's, at least, part sincere.
That's why he's jumped at EVERY bandwagon there is, even going low enough to comment on Alec Baldwin's side joke.

And since when was he sincere? Have you been to Cavite when he was Governor?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
odd... with the cleaveland game of james making some wack miraculous three pointer to win the game i was sure that yonie was gonna make a post about it... my jaw just dropped when i saw him make it.
i did watch that. and i had to enter a state of denial when he shot it so i've been trying to avoid that today. don't get me wrong, Lebron is the most talented player today, but he's an idiot, and it's just ridiculous how biased the refs are to Cleveland. especially in Cleveland. refs are inconsistent these playoffs but Cleveland really benefits a lot from biased, biased calls. i've been watching the whole game and the Magic were clearly on the losing end of the calls most of the time. Mo threw the ball at Dwight and no call??? and those two straight obvious offensive fouls outside the area, became a blocking? I almost punched the TV.

Lebron is too overhyped. and you know what, news is already saying that buzzer beater topped Jordan's "The Shot", well guess what, IT DIDN'T. it's game 2 for fuck's sake, Lebron is good, but it's obvious media outlets have been trying hard to make him better than MJ. more being hyped than Kobe. that's what i hate.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
That's why he's jumped at EVERY bandwagon there is, even going low enough to comment on Alec Baldwin's side joke.

And since when was he sincere? Have you been to Cavite when he was Governor?
I haven't so I wouldn't know. I'm at least just commenting on what a rational minded politician would do.

But I guess thinking that there were a rational minded politician in the first place by itself was foolish enough of me :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well when he was governor he promised everyone everything he wouldn't do - things that Ayong Maliksi had to do when it was his turn.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, the Lakers won, and I must say they deserved this one. They worked really hard this game.

I hope Orlando wins tomorrow.
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, the Lakers won, and I must say they deserved this one. They worked really hard this game.

I hope Orlando wins tomorrow.
Areza made the same steal that won the game.. man, when will denver learn to protect the ball from the inbound.

and i second that... do hope that orlando beats cleaveland :D
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Denver deserved to lose today. They blew the lead in the closing minutes, and apparent dejavu on that steal, that was the same fuck-up that cost them in game 1, ariza has long hands perfect for defense. Also Kobe is damn clutch, I held my breath when he shot that three, the ball didn't even touch the ring. Best closer in the planet. Love his reaction too

Also cheering for Orlando to beat Clebrons tomorrow :D
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Denver deserved to lose today. They blew the lead in the closing minutes, and apparent dejavu on that steal, that was the same fuck-up that cost them in game 1, ariza has long hands perfect for defense. Also Kobe is damn clutch, I held my breath when he shot that three, the ball didn't even touch the ring. Best closer in the planet. Love his reaction too

Also cheering for Orlando to beat Clebrons tomorrow :D
The Kobe reaction I would've loved to see was at the end of the first half in game 2 after Chauncey bounced that ball on his back :D.

The guy is just awesome, despite what some Laker haters would like to say. He really does get hit a lot and no fouls are called, but its fair game since he also does get away with a lot of shit. I still hope Denver takes this series, though.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
That reminds me, search imeem for "Citibank" and "scandal", and no you won't get something sleazy. It's a Citibank Philippines Customer Service Call. Here's the link.

Basically it's some Filipina talking to a CSR manager cussing the poor him and the entire Philippines out because she wasn't able to withdraw money from her Citibank NA (North America) account.

It's hilarious really how she's mad she gets :D.

I admire the manager's patience. I probably would've raised my voice.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh god... Major bitch fit! :rofl "Ma'am Pilipina po kayo..." :rofl

It's staged, here she is again... this time in McDonald's Festival Mall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DorLbzOOW6o

I just saw the first episode of Gurren Laggan and.... It's oddly nostalgic of Bomberman... :D It's interesting (specially the chick with a nice rack).
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I just finished the fourth episode :D. It's standard shounen-ish fair, but it's ridiculously hilarious.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i knew you guys are gonna enjoy gurren. just keep watching it. it gets better

also Star Trek. what a fuck awesome movie. i thought i'm just gonna watch something decent but it's actually great. i really loved it. only flaw to me are john cho and simon pegg :mad but otherwise all the characters are awesome, especially spock. also the wardrobes, dayumn. great great movie. :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top