Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's like looking at a young boy's body.
Exactly :D. I kinda figured that out even without seeing her nude pics.

I mean, I like her and all, but I ain't gonna be caught looking at nude pics of her.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Technically, it's not nude, only topless. It's like looking at a young boy's body.
what? it was full frontal! look again, search google without filters, and she was hot, hot body
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No it's not hot. And I ALWAYS search with the filters off.


Exactly :D. I kinda figured that out even without seeing her nude pics.

I mean, I like her and all, but I ain't gonna be caught looking at nude pics of her.
You must see it for your own good.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
don't tell me you're giving up your 3D for 2D hunt :o
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No, of course not. Don't wanna be Xophien.

Heck, I found a girl I wanna be with. And no, she's not underage. But she calls me kuya. :(
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ahh, the old big brother style.

That's even harder than the best friend and the platonic relationship style.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i don't think i had the big brother style yet... i had the close friend style, the childhood friend style, the preferences style the lol what the hell am i saying
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i hate being called kuya by girls i like.
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
I know what you mean. Then again, I only get that a few times since I'm in england. lol
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh yeah. I really hate it when girls call the dudes "kuya" when there is an obvious flirtation going between them. It looks like a High School gal trying to act all giddy/perky/giggly/kikay in front of his suitor/admirer in College. My tolerance usually turns thin whenever I hear it :headscratch
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's the "onii-chan" factor... Hehehe... :jk
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
really? i hate being called kuya, or manong. i dont know, i guess growing up i never even used those words to call those older than me, that's why i hate it. when lower years call me that, it pisses me, i ignore them, especially the girls, if they call me kuya, i call them tita.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh yeah. I really hate it when girls call the dudes "kuya" when there is an obvious flirtation going between them. It looks like a High School gal trying to act all giddy/perky/giggly/kikay in front of his suitor/admirer in College. My tolerance usually turns thin whenever I hear it :headscratch
It's the "onii-chan" factor... Hehehe... :jk
really? i hate being called kuya, or manong. i dont know, i guess growing up i never even used those words to call those older than me, that's why i hate it. when lower years call me that, it pisses me, i ignore them, especially the girls, if they call me kuya, i call them tita.
I'm currently taking the slow pace.

"May assignment na ako, na-email ko na kay sir. Gusto niyo copy?"

"Sure! Pa-send naman sa email ko..."

And that is how I got her email. Next time, cell no.! >:3
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol wat why not just get close to her, i mean you could go that way hunt but it will be a little unstable, and it will take a long time, uh, why not tell us more, like does she have friends with her all the time, is she alone, etc., the cumulative pinoy hang out thread diskaerts method
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
here are the known facts:

1)she's dorming with an ex-classmate of mine
2)she's smart
3)she's from lucena
4)she knows some friends of mine (emphasis on knows)
5)she's cute
6)she's single
7)she's surrounded by friends I can't relate to

>_>

and then there's the unknown factors.
1) her surname
2) her cell no.
3) her complete address
4) who's her ex
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
okay cool, imo the best way to get close to a girl is to let her get close to you. to do this smoothly, you have to act under the radar, meaning, don't let her know that you like her, YET. that's for later. hang out with your buddies who hangs out with her. talk to her, even small ones would do, just so you could be on speaking terms, know what i'm saying? speaking terms > joking terms > hanging out terms > good friends

this is the first step, make yourself comfortable to the girl, and make her also comfortable to you. if you get her email or cell and then just text her out of the blue, mahinang diskarte. the best way para magdiskarte is harap-harapan.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yonie, the semester's ending in two weeks. I can't hang out with them because they live like 2 jeepney rides away. Moreover, they're all... younger than me. Their ages range from 17 to 20. I'm already 23. Isn't it too obvious na biglang makiki-buddy ako?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
woah, now that's tough. okay, erase everything lol. now, this would be easier, if for example you have a reputation in the dating scene. but maybe you're not seen that way, you're not the "now single" guy. but what's there to lose? let's do this:

as i've always believed, the best diskarte is harap-harapan. i'm gonna assume you're gonna start from nothing with her, just getting to know each other. she calls you "kuya", so that means you're on her "nice guys" list, assuming ha. keep it that way, or make it better, become nicer to her, be on top of her list. don't force the niceness, just do nice things naturally. like "oh nakuha mo na ba NINYO ang (note ninyo, don't single her out) sinend ko?", and then you know, keep the conversation going, act cool. if that were me, i'd tease her, "hindi niyo naintindihan no? haha" and then see how she reacts. now tell me, how would she react that way hunt? let's learn more about our subject
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
-listens to jedi master yonie-
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't like being called "kuya" or "manong" either, but you've gotta admit that it does give you a small sense of authority/ power when you get called by those titles at times.

@Hunter- I'd stay away from kids... It's very hard to relate...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top