Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
... And then I learn my prospect have a boyfriend. A varsitarian, even. Gawd I hate them! (because most of them have balls for brains).

Now I go forth to learn his name and dig up as much dirt as possible.

YOUR SKELETONS HAVE NO CLOSET TO HIDE!!1

... Sorry. I can't help but be pissed about it. Sabi nga ng friend ko (fellow paranoid): Hindi sila bagay. KAYO bagay. (then again he may be reducing the risk of me venting my anger on him.)
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re:Guro- DEATH PANDA!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol. Death Panda is probably my favorite ero guro.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
uziga waita is a sick fuck, read his other works god damn... baby fuck hahaha

and hey hunt that's okay man, don't let it wallow, there's other fish in the sea.... but you're nowhere near the sea, you're in the desert, alone lol CHEER UP man just be happy for them, 1st reaction of men is to insult the girl's BF... but that's what love is, you're attracted to the girl, girl is attracted to the guy, everyone has their reasons, so just accept it even though it's thorny inside. wear a jacket, cap, and shades to ease the pain.

my advice to you if you wanna get serious again.... be aggressive and just do it from the heart, analyzing love will lead to a brick wall
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oooh romance! :wtf I'm into FMA right now but i think I could do a bit more. and... i'm choosing the one with the naked guy.. for.. no apparent reason. :shifty

... And then I learn my prospect have a boyfriend. A varsitarian, even. Gawd I hate them! (because most of them have balls for brains).
well, if you really want her that bad, i don't see why a boyfriend should stop you. unless it's his nice bod that could cream you in a punch... :oh

baby fuck hahaha
what?

be aggressive and just do it from the heart, analyzing love will lead to a brick wall
true. love is a really fun game to play. not to mention smexy. it's a tango, it should be enjoyed, there are strategies, and basta, i really like it! :fan
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
love is something that will destroy the world. remember john 3:16? then why armageddon? >_>
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i used to base my life according to the bible. now i base it according to my self-invened interest proportion machine

cheer up hunt, it's the most~ wonderful time~ of the year~ NBA PLAYOFFS!!! aaarrggh time flew fast, so many happenings, it's a clusterfuck of wins and losses and greatness, but the season all boils down to lebron, KG and kobe
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
so like, who's KG?

*thinks*

oh right... Garnett.

anyway. I checked the animez that you gave yonie, over at youtube, and the Higashi one I couldn't find any english subs (damn. español subbers are fast!). Cross game I couldn't find at all.

man I miss the old Crunchy. fuck shin or who ever the admin there was.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey bb, try tokyotosho.com
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
use IRC bb, go to rizon, join #news. about 300mb per ep. i'm going to give the best subbers, type this:

[Frostii]_Eden_of_the_East_-_01_[720p][03B976E4].mkv
/msg Arcoxia xdcc send #354

[Jade]_Cross_Game_-_01_[720p][h264][7937AEDE].mkv
/msg A|FanserviceBot xdcc send #797

and uh, the happiness just got sucked out of me in a moment. KG might miss the playoffs, they said his injury got worse. FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU INJURY GODS FUCK YOU
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yonie, which ballbasket team do you support? :oh
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
first, i'm going to choke you for tainting the name. i'm an NBA maniac, i can recite the roster of every team, and i love all teams. so i'm more of a fan of the game than a team. but if forced to pick a team to go all the way... i'd be glad if it's a rematch between LA and Boston again. Lebron has the best record, unanimous MVP for me, best player in the league as of the moment, but it's not his time yet.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
As much as I would love a few other Western Conference teams to make it to the Finals, it would be unfair if LA didn't. As for the East, Boston's been pretty bad lately. We might get an upset from Orlando or Cleveland.

And hunt, I'm sorry for your loss. She's the type that goes for jocks, apparently. Sometimes its not worth it.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
And hunt, I'm sorry for your loss. She's the type that goes for jocks, apparently. Sometimes its not worth it.
Hmm... Apparently the 'jock' is a studious person who only got in the varsity team for the scholarship it provides.

But their (brain)powers combined is still no match for mine.(though I seriously doubt that I will use it for good; it made me paranoid from overthinking.)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hmm... Apparently the 'jock' is a studious person who only got in the varsity team for the scholarship it provides.

But their (brain)powers combined is still no match for mine.(though I seriously doubt that I will use it for good; it made me paranoid from overthinking.)
According to one of my good friends:

"Ang manok na nakatali, masmadaling hulihin."

(DISCLAIMER: I do not endorse the aforementioned proverb, or whatever implication it may bring forth, in any way, shape, or form.)

Seriously, though, could it be really that the brains don't really matter to her?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm not implying I can make a girl fall for me by showing off my brainpower.

I do that through smart and witty antics.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol, last week it's Naruto forums troll week, this week I'm inadvertently ending up trolling the Bleach forums.

I'm becoming mean :(.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i just read both. bleach is shit, naruto is shit.... holy fuck do they even try anymore, i mean this wasn't as awful before....
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's subjective. I like what Kubo did to Bleach in this chapter (not particularly Yammy, but Ulquiorra and Hitsugaya) and Naruto's in a decent cooling down phase. No One Piece this week, but the last chapter was extremely good after a couple of crap chapters.

Can't wait for next week.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
huh, the piratebay guys got convicted today. which sucks, as they sad, they're only an "index" to the files, they're not hosting the files themselves. so they got convicted of "assisting in breaking copyright laws". which still sucks, because ISPs, google, etc. are all assisting in breaking copyright laws. the court just bent to corporate pressure most likely, scapegoating, making examples. i'm interested to see what happens from now on, let's see what the netizens do
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top