- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
... And then I learn my prospect have a boyfriend. A varsitarian, even. Gawd I hate them! (because most of them have balls for brains).
Now I go forth to learn his name and dig up as much dirt as possible.
YOUR SKELETONS HAVE NO CLOSET TO HIDE!!1
... Sorry. I can't help but be pissed about it. Sabi nga ng friend ko (fellow paranoid): Hindi sila bagay. KAYO bagay. (then again he may be reducing the risk of me venting my anger on him.)
Now I go forth to learn his name and dig up as much dirt as possible.
YOUR SKELETONS HAVE NO CLOSET TO HIDE!!1
... Sorry. I can't help but be pissed about it. Sabi nga ng friend ko (fellow paranoid): Hindi sila bagay. KAYO bagay. (then again he may be reducing the risk of me venting my anger on him.)
I'm into FMA right now but i think I could do a bit more. and... i'm choosing the one with the naked guy.. for.. no apparent reason. 


.