Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hahahaha i had nothing to do, so what i did, i read the previous pinoy threads, and i cringe every now and then oh shit i was a massive faggot :rofl but man, we had some awesome discussions :D
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
reminiscing? what did we talk in the previous hangouts?

re: banana Q

10-15 depende sa mood ng nagtitinda

saka turon na lang ata ang 6 pesos.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is that for one banana or two? Since it's about 6-10 for ONE banana here...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
if ever you saturate yourself in something bullet-train-fast, you'll find it's many cliches and mediocrity. that's what happened to me, that's why i scan the series first before actually watching it.
I totally agree. that's why I always ask about reviews. I hate downloading 4G worth and it's crap, you know?

yeah, binigyan ako ng parents ko since I turned 18, 3 weeks earlier. XD ngayon, inaaspire ko na lang magkalisensya. buti pa ikaw, matipid. :amuse
kids these days. 18 and you get a credit card?? @_@ credit cards are supposed to be for people who work for their income, or else the wives of rich husbands. hehe.

unless you're already a wife of a rich husband? :o you never know, you know?

10-15 depende sa mood ng nagtitinda
:rofl

Is that for one banana or two? Since it's about 6-10 for ONE banana here...
that's waaaaay overpriced, paperboy. sa QC, 10 PHP gets you 2 bananas already.
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kids these days. 18 and you get a credit card?? @_@ credit cards are supposed to be for people who work for their income, or else the wives of rich husbands. hehe.

unless you're already a wife of a rich husband? :o you never know, you know?
well, I'm paying for it so I really have to be disciplined in using that and my maximum is quite low so I can't be really buying all the things I want. my parents are quite, err, liberal, I guess and I think that it's also because I'm the oldest in their brood, I get to have more privileges. :tem

on a random note, I'm off to Bataan tomorrow so no internet... :(
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I think that's rather wise so you learn how to use it this early. Just don't lose control ever :D.

re: banana-cues: I've never seen banana-cues at 6 pesos recently... They were already at 10 pesos when I was last in UP, and that was 4 years ago.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Is that for one banana or two? Since it's about 6-10 for ONE banana here...
isa lang. actually kalahati pa yun kase hinati yung saba! :rofl
pero mahaba naman yung wrapper so it gives off a feeling that it's worth the money.


well, I'm paying for it so I really have to be disciplined in using that and my maximum is quite low so I can't be really buying all the things I want. my parents are quite, err, liberal, I guess and I think that it's also because I'm the oldest in their brood, I get to have more privileges.
Not meaning to be a party pooper but I really hate those cards! It gives you a false security that you have more money than what you really have. but then it has its advantages! i was able to buy a washing machine as soon as the old one died on us. and I didn't had money back then.

so i guess it depends. but i still hate it!


banana q's and credit cards...everything can be deceiving these days.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- Yeah, the south is slowly becoming very expensive... Only a matter of years before Paranaque/Muntinlupa gets as expensive as Makati.

re:Credit cards- I don't think credit cards are a bad thing, they certainly come in handy when you're short on cash and starving :D I got my plastic at an early age, so yeah, getting them and being taught how to use them wisely at an early age helps a lot in building self control with regards to using them.

Cards are only bad if you don't know how to control yourself, or if you don't pay your bills on time. Debit cards would be better for people with spending problems, credit would only exacerbate the addiction.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i hate cards for some reason, even ATM. i have around 25k pressed in my java book/bank. i really have to make an account soon though...

this is ridiculous, it's friday, and i didn't notice. i thought it's still tuesday, i swear...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Get a basic savings account from a reputable bank. Fuck rural banks, they're highly unstable.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i hate cards for some reason, even ATM. i have around 25k pressed in my java book/bank. i really have to make an account soon though...

this is ridiculous, it's friday, and i didn't notice. i thought it's still tuesday, i swear...
That is why I don't think Filipinos will never get hit hard by a global depression :D.

Those grannies and gramps in the States who survived the Great Depression learned that keeping cold cash around will get you through tough economic times more than anything else.

Of course, it does hinder economic growth, too.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
this is ridiculous, it's friday, and i didn't notice. i thought it's still tuesday, i swear...
Its thursday. O.o

or is this one of those time difference things. Were its one day in one part of teh world and another in another part. >_>

Btw, i only have a debit card. And thats because i needs money from ze government (they pay us to attend lessons...yes it has gotten that bad >_>)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
We're four hours away from the International Date Line. Not a lot of countries get to experience a new day before us.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Get a basic savings account from a reputable bank. Fuck rural banks, they're highly unstable.
i had this note on my cell, "create bdo. HIMO BDO." fuck you cell, you don't order me

i've been album-tripping on 2 decades of david bowie all day. who loves david bowie? yes i love david fucking bowie
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm sure he'd love to fuck you too... :rofl

But yeah, gotta love his old work (the new ones arn't too bad either).
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
david bowie doesn't fuck, he's both man and woman, the modern androgynous. though he did had a fabulous bulge in the man from earth lol :rofl

i love his 70s work the most. its just incredible. its like there's a period between the music of the 60s, and new wave of the 80s, and that period is named david bowie :worship2


I DONT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS GAME IS SO UNREAL. CLUTCH SHOT AFTER CLUTCH SHOT, IMPOSSIBLE SHOT AFTER IMPOSSIBLE SHOT. 2009 CHICAGO - BOSTON JUST BECAME THE GREATEST PLAYOFF SERIES OF ALL TIME. 7 OVERTIMES IN ALL JKJGKJJKHDFGDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i cant take it anymore
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
And I damned missed it again. :(.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, Bowie's one of the VERY few musicians that has transcended so many generas and become utterly epic. I don't think anyone (except for homophobes) can bash him...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
He's homosexual? I thought he was married O.o
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He goes both ways. He sparked a whole lot of controversy back in the 70's when he told the world that he liked both pie and sausage equally. And even if he goes both ways, he's still 10 times more of a man than them emo faggots!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top