Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you can still avoid pimples though, but lately i've been staying up late reading stuff. also i need to buy some facial thingies to avoid this next time
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
okay. I know there are working translators and Manga Editors here who are newbies. So for all your status change requests, here's your guide. ^^
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
We've been rather inactive the past couple of days, haven't we?

Oh, and call me weird, but getting a hold of a math book and proving stuff that the book says it "leaves to the student as an exercise" is still (orgasmically) satisfying after all these years.

And damn I can't believe I forgot how to do integration by parts.

Oh, and four more translated chapters and I can earn my translator status :D. I tried doing the latest Naruto but damn it's much more complicated to translate than other shounen. The dialogue is too deep at times.

So I quit on it, hehe. I'll finish 'zese untranslated Gintama first.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
thanks for working on gintama man. when you're done I'll pick it up then :p

tch. I actually gave away my TC7 book to my orgmates. (In your days it might have been TCWAG- terror calculus with agonizing geometry hehe) *that* was fun.

I hated integration by parts. that's Math 54- the highest mortality rate in the math series :darn
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
musta guys?

re: math
i lost my hardbound tc7 i got from a swap too! :darn but at leat i got a schaums instead, hehe...
aside from math majors....it's the poor physics and eng majors who have the most math....imagine 3 or more agonizing math courses after the routine integration and differentiation subject....:faint

and i just took the first steps to grad school.....so it looks more of a goodbye to otaku stuff....:(
and of course there are only two choices for me.....and they're both in katipunan. :smile-big
and i have to keep an option for going to kyoto to follow the works of this jap. prof and get some summer apprenticeship, but i took spanish and not nihongo....:scry


oh and just saw star trek....a bit conflicted about the reboot but it was one of the best prequels i've seen in a while. :thumbs
i've never seen uhura could be so titillating....:nosebleed
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
oh and just saw star trek....a bit conflicted about the reboot but it was one of the best prequels i've seen in a while. :thumbs
i've never seen uhura could be so titillating....:nosebleed
The film was amazing. :smile-big

Chekov was my fav though! Never watching star trek before when he introduced himself i though he said "jerkoff" xD


Btw, eminems new album has been leaked.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
man i want to watch star trek... i haven't watched a scifi world movie in a long time (uh, the last time was babylon AD, and it sucked as hell, i remember the cuddling more than the mov- whoops discarded memories)

i woke up early to watch lakers and rockets game 3, game 2 was the shit, these two teams hate each other to the gut, artest and kobe want to kill each other

hey imp how's eminem's new album?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
and i have to keep an option for going to kyoto to follow the works of this jap. prof and get some summer apprenticeship, but i took spanish and not nihongo....:scry
Can't you replace it with Nihongo? xD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@KTT, I doubt you'll say goodbye to Otaku stuff, especially if you ever get to go to japan. :noworry
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Whew. Had to post. We were sinking to the bottom of the International Resort, hehe.

I envy your prospects going to Japan. I was kinda on track on doing that myself before I got my joints blown off. Ah well, dreams can wait.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Your... Joints were blown off? So are you claiming your disability checks then?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Heh, no that was just a figure of speech :D. They're still here. Just highly unuseable most of the time.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
we're sinking in the International resort? how come? some other Hangout got to v.14?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Nah, we went down to around 6th or 7th on the list. Usually it's just the Portuguese thread above us.

We're almost at 700 now, we should be fine, hehe.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
eh, pinoy hangout thread is like period, a month of cheering and then sudden mood swings

also fuccckkkk yao is injured again..... my favorite team is the most cursed team in all of professional sports
:mad :nerve :mad :nerve :mad :nerve
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
whew I finally finished cleaning the effing toilet! seriously, i hate that chore the most :darn
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Without yao... looks bleak for the houstons... watched the denver dallas games and, well.... Kinda boring with all the fouls but the last shot made my day. Carmelo making a three pointer that won the game and the dallas players, audience and well, EVERYBODY where in a fit... haha, sorta like sore losers. I FOULED THE GUY!! Now dallas is down 3-0.. tough luck.

Oh, and bb. Nana seems pretty popular.. but i kinda wanna drop it. I'm the type of reader that reads nonstop and now i finally remember how shoujo manga can be really tedious to read. I've finished kare kano before and reading nana makes me remember how shoujo sometimes puts a bunch of worthless dialogue. Some idle chatter. The manga at chapter 27 was really depressing but really climactic then got boring with all band issues and paparazzi. There were about 2 chapters non-stop about idle chatter about the band and paparazzi and all i want to know about are the relationships... and well, it got tiring. I usually don't mind the amount of text... heck i've read deathnote before... but man, it really got to a standstill when hachi married takumi...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Nooooooes! Please don't drop it!

okay man, your call. :oh

then maybe shoujo is not for you. I find chit chat in manga to be a little annoying too, so I don't like shoujo that are too kiddy, or too highschool. If ever it's school life shoujo, I make sure it's smut because I hate it when it reaches some 50 chapters and I get no action >.>

Maybe josei a good break from your usual fare.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
whew I finally finished cleaning the effing toilet! seriously, i hate that chore the most :darn
You'd be hard pressed to find someone who enjoys it.

Except probably those 2 girls 1 cup people.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top