Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I wasn't asking for help with a Gundam (I've seen all the ones I've deemed worth seeing) release, I was asking for help to find mecha (or just plain anime) with enough violence and gore to make Guyver and Berserk look like kiddie shows.
Kurogane no Linebarrels anyone?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Where do you guys download your anime? None of my torrent sites can find Kurogane no Rainbareru or Bokura No.

Did you guys pay for the reg fee on mIRC?
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Kurogane no Linebarrels anyone?
nah, i dropped linebarrels. it's pretty shallow to me >_<

@paperboy: tokyotosho.info, or boxtorrents. but i mostly download from IRC from the fansubber's channel themselves, i'm picky about quality fansubs. you should really learn IRC. anyway here's bokura no done by Triad, quality subs
Bokurano 1-24

also tell me what you think ha, i want to watch this soon after some of queues finish
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually have a torrent for Bokura No... 0 seeders 10 leechers GG! :rofl :scry
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Where do you guys download your anime? None of my torrent sites can find Kurogane no Rainbareru or Bokura No.

Did you guys pay for the reg fee on mIRC?
You can download from IRC without using mIRC. I've used a universal messaging client before that could do DCC, and I'm sure there are a couple of other.

You can try going to anidb.net, too. Go to the anime's page, then browse through the list of groups subbing the anime. A lot of fansub groups have trackers of their own nowadays, so you can go to those group's websites and look for torrent links.


but magic win!! lebron is still a beast but i'm glad Orlando got the win, raining threes all night. with the exception of last night's awful laker performance all the games so far has only a one shot differential... these playoffs are gonna give me a stroke.
I had to leave home at 1:44 left, and I'm so glad Orlando won. I was afraid LeBron would pull off something out of his ass again.

I like LeBron, but Cleveland really doesn't deserve to win. He's practically the only one showing up from Cleveland this series.

Oh, and I hope Nuggets win, too. Unless of course the real Lakers show up. They've been pretty boring lately.

Denver-Orlando would be so much more exciting than LeBron-Kobe.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Denver-Orlando would be so much more exciting than LeBron-Kobe.
i'd be dissapointed if that happened. i've watched Kobe over the years and all his struggles and this is best chance at a ring without shaq, now with Boston out of the way. Denver still got a lot of years left with their new lineup, and they're only gonna get stronger. but i don't want Lebron to go to the finals, no way. Orlando has certainly been the better team, they've got calls against them all series but they've been fighting all the odds. go dawight!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Where do you guys download your anime? None of my torrent sites can find Kurogane no Rainbareru or Bokura No.

Did you guys pay for the reg fee on mIRC?
You can download from IRC without using mIRC. I've used a universal messaging client before that could do DCC, and I'm sure there are a couple of other.

You can try going to anidb.net, too. Go to the anime's page, then browse through the list of groups subbing the anime. A lot of fansub groups have trackers of their own nowadays, so you can go to those group's websites and look for torrent links.
Or try the fansub wiki.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MJ and Hunter- Thanks, I'll try them out when I'm done with my Bokura No download.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well you can register a megaupload account
nah i meant a premium account. i got hold of one before at a hack site. it was a working, 1 year premium account! i downloaded like crazy, all the albums i can find. 2 hours later the credit info on the account was canceled :D
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Just finished TTGL. The ending was awesome, but I didn't quite like the galaxy-flinging mishmash that came before it.

The moral lesson of the story is: Don't kiss Yoko.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yep, it got ridiculous before it got good.

That's why you don't just go for the kiss... you're gonna die anyway, might as well have a ball. :rofl


On the thrid episoide of Bukura No atm. It's starting off slowly, I'm hoping that it gets better. The animation is pretty good.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Just finished TTGL. The ending was awesome, but I didn't quite like the galaxy-flinging mishmash that came before it.

The moral lesson of the story is: Don't kiss Yoko.
Yep, it got ridiculous before it got good.

That's why you don't just go for the kiss... you're gonna die anyway, might as well have a ball. :rofl
Well the REAL moral of the story is, don't have romantic relationships. (points to the narrator)
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's tits or GTFO, I agree...

God, Bokura No is boring as fuck, yeah sure, people die but It's not morbid at all! I just finished 4 episodes and I've yet to see blood or a real fight for that matter... :scry But I'm compelled to finish it...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's tits or GTFO, I agree...

God, Bokura No is boring as fuck, yeah sure, people die but It's not morbid at all! I just finished 4 episodes and I've yet to see blood or a real fight for that matter... :scry But I'm compelled to finish it...
well that's dissapointing. i thought it's a good series. *moving down in queue*

and blech, disappointing game tonight, too many lebron free throws its boring. cmon orlando win this one
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's ok if you're looking for some eerie mecha being piloted by middleschoolers... I'm just craving for violence over eerie right now. Still gonna finish it though, I've gone far enough to want to see how it ends.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Still gonna finish it though, I've gone far enough to want to see how it ends.
little abused girl survives.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dammit hunt i thought you were joking :mad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top