- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This kind of Brazillian
@BB- Chicken! Speaking of getting a wax... I'm thinking of getting my "Hank McCoy" back waxed... But I'm too chicken to get it done (I still cringe when I remove a well placed band-aid).
@BB- Chicken! Speaking of getting a wax... I'm thinking of getting my "Hank McCoy" back waxed... But I'm too chicken to get it done (I still cringe when I remove a well placed band-aid).
Last edited:
.
I just finished reading a Shojo manga called "Bitter Virgin"
VOYEUR!!!
..you? oh, yeah, i almost forgot you got only yourself for a messiah. drop it, panda-kuu, the word alone doesnt suit you.only a costume does.

. creature of the same gender dont bother with each other, y'know...unless youre halfway through the dividing lines...fufu