- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And her corruption was masked by all these "selfless" deeds. I abhor politicians, no matter how nice they may seem.
Not quite. Doy Laurel should've been the face of the EDSA Revolution (along with ENrile and Ramos) but for some reason a wiseguy thought the widow of a dead senator will have a much more sympathetic overtone over one of the three conspirators. They also assured Cory that they will be providing "advisers" to help her run the country. She is effectively only a figurehead.but she led a revolution against a dictator, bloodless, she brought back democracy, she fought coups
By the way, do you know who was implicated on the military coup d'etat against Cory besides Honasan and the RAMboys?cory herself said that, there is no perfect president. but she did her best. the president after marcos will have the hardest reign. she did great for a housewife, you know she was just too much a moral woman for politics. too idealistic, but she never wavered. that strength, that's admirable. anyway we're getting double pay tomorrow *yehey*

? -old man's voice- Back when I was in college I commuted from San Pedro to Diliman every day -end old man's voice-
.
EEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!! Oh wait, better not splurge mah moneh.where are the females and the she-men?
<hr noshade size="1">
BTW, I'm back in Manila. Alabang ako nagsstay ngayon, but it's going to be terrible commuting if I'm gonna work in Makati.

.
