Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
...

And I just finished reading an essay about anti-intellectualism. Suffice to say, it is Villar's platform.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRR!!!
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hindi sila magkamukha pre. :))
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It doesn't matter, it's just there to distract people... and they're both awesome...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So, we got this thread all to ourselves... So how about we split it even amongst us two?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It doesn't matter, it's just there to distract people... and they're both awesome...
Who's the left one? I'm tempted to say it's a young Donnie Yen, but I don't think he was doing movies in the 70's.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
HINT: Mask man. xD
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Balik tayo sa divide and conquer tactics...

LOL! The music is so nostalgic!

Humanda na kayo
Kampon ng kadiliman!
Oras na ng pagtutuos
Ang kasamaan niyo'y matatapos
Narito na sila
Bayaning tagapagtanggol!
Ang kasamaa'y ililipol!

Mas-ku-man
Kayo lang ang pag-asa
Iligtas kami sa kadiliman
Kami'y inyong ipaglaban!

Sugod, sugod!
Laban Mas-ku-man!

/rofl
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol, chinese kasi ung sa poster. Di ko maalala yung hitsura.

Rio! Michael Joe!


EDIT: Gah, di pala siya Chinese lol. Di ko lang nakita yung part na hindi Kanji, hehe.

EDIT2: Oh, man, I love you guys in a non-gay-man-love kind of way. The memories are awesome. God we spent our lunch breaks playing those string games in HS.

EDIT3: Rio is Mio. wow.

EDIT4: Opening spiel:

hito no karada ni wa michi no chikara no himerare Team
kitaereba taeru koto mugen no chikara ni wa hakki suru

hikari sentai! Maskuman!

The team that has the power of the Way within their bodies...
At their trainings conclusion, they demonstrate their infinite power!

Light Squadron! Maskman!
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am appalled to find this thread is still the same version as I left it almost a year ago. (er... 9 months or something). IS THIS REAL>?? The Pinoy Thread ... Dead? hey cool, it rhymed.


WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am appalled to find this thread is still the same version as I left it almost a year ago. (er... 9 months or something). IS THIS REAL>?? The Pinoy Thread ... Dead? hey cool, it rhymed.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am appalled to find this thread is still the same version as I left it almost a year ago. (er... 9 months or something). IS THIS REAL>?? The Pinoy Thread ... Dead? hey cool, it rhymed.
<hr noshade size="1">
WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am appalled to find this thread is still the same version as I left it almost a year ago. (er... 9 months or something). IS THIS REAL>?? The Pinoy Thread ... Dead? hey cool, it rhymed.
Double post fail.

And yea, the thread has been a bit dead. :oh

In fact, every post your making is a double post. Like waaah o.O
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
something is wrong with my connection, it seems... >.>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Noooo! I'm too late for a conversation!

Ever heard of the joke they don't tell gay people?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm not suffering from that spoiler, except for the fact that a tumbleweed just went past me.

where are all you gay people!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm not suffering from that spoiler, except for the fact that a tumbleweed just went past me.
/rofl

Best response ever! The worst I got was "no, what is it?" and kept me doubled up laughing.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well, what is it? :noworry
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top