Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's Clottey the Walking Practice Dummy Day


huh-hums??? you huh-hum a man like Pacquiao???

wait. that was wrong. There is no man like Pacquiao. :noworry
I sense someone didn't just cook for Manny Pacquiao, but huh-hummed him as well.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Then drink coke and open happiness. :rofl
Should I say cliche or touche?
*claps* Your compulsive nature is so admirable, hunt.
I have my days. :darn

It's Clottey the Walking Practice Dummy Day
Well if you've been paid to get the bejeezus whacked out of you by a smaller man, at least walk away without medical fees to think of.
I sense someone didn't just cook for Manny Pacquiao, but huh-hummed him as well.
Manny gets what he pays for.... :rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
90 grand in dollars? How much is the fuel cost? Maintenance?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It doesn't matter, hunt. it is a jetpack after all. flying at altitudes of a mile and a half. :noworry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yeah, taking in the pollution of the metropolis.

Anyway, you can't just land anywhere. You can't even leave it for a sec either.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's one giant leap for mankind, I say.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Not really. The giant leap was already done back in 1969.

When's my beloved laz0r guns gonna get mass-produced? Even the railguns need to be mounted on battleships. :scry
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, the Japanese got their Gundams to move, so I think your railguns aren't far behind.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
They're thinking of affixing it permanently someplace.

And, Oda's hometown is thinking of building the OP ship. What's it called again? :shakefist But I'd like that.

Man, Mangaka have it big, don't they? No, not in that sense.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
What, the Going Merry or the Sunny?

And OP is the best selling manga in history. Yep, you read it right. In history.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
TMan, Mangaka have it big, don't they? No, not in that sense.
See? You do this, and then you scare me off teasing you on (no pun intended) a relatively desirable rich man. -pout-
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well Pacquiao is holy. so...

sigh. anyway, i do like cons and stuff, but there seem to be none here in cebu. Its either that, or I don't have enough friends here to tell me if there are such events. >.>
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that, for initial failure to pick up the joke...:rofl ...of supposed failure, that would mean i am also gay..uhuh?

hell no :strip

i like that jet pack concept... its not just a leap anymore, BB, its already a spatial transition. reminds me of the jetsons (excluding their ****** doujins)
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Why would we need jetpacks in this day and age? The Dark Knight showed us the way - personal cape/gliders!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that, for initial failure to pick up the joke...:rofl ...of supposed failure, that would mean i am also gay..uhuh?

hell no :strip
I'll have you know, duchess, that I did that on purpose. :oh
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah. Jetpacks = Kentucky fried buttocks.

EDIT: WTH, I now have more posts than dod. Too much time in front of a computer.

EDIT2: Ah, bb has WAY more than I and she joined after me, so I'm still good :).
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
but being here at the dead of the night doesn't make it any better.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
but being here at the dead of the night doesn't make it any better.
Hey, I do my job till 3 or 4 am :). I have an excuse :D. Plus, I can make more to justify my adikicity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top