Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
EDIT2: Ah, bb has WAY more than I and she joined after me, so I'm still good :).
how does that compute? you're implying something aren't ya? :shifty

what's your work, btw, kuro-nii?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
how does that compute? you're implying something aren't ya? :shifty
It means that.... hmmm... I've spent around 2 years not posting at all, and I would have 8000+ posts too if I did post... Yeah, that's it, that's exactly what I mean....

what's your work, btw, kuro-nii?
Working for the family business. Creating stuff to sell. I could do it in the morning but I guess I'm really a night person.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I dunno about 8000, you would probably have to be a mod to get that much. Or just...sad. -_-
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
bb's life was sad back then, but now... She's not even updating her blog.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah I cut my blog out. there's just too much stuff going on. I could barely go online for a few months :shakefist

although I feel like i need to write again, just so that my vocabulary won't go rusty, i haven't had the time to read books, etc.

ah basta!~ tinatamad na ako magblog ahahaha


in other news: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ual-child-porn-bill-officially-dead-till-june

also, guys, do check out "Nobody sleeps like the japanese do" it's a group on facebook.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Sleeping in a train is bad.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
it's not just sleeping in the trains, hunt. They lay out cardboards and sleep on the floors of the stations~!

they sleep in McD, on their ramen bowls.... I gotta confirm it with my sister if she really gets to see people over there sleeping like that... @_@
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Those're called tawongurasa.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hey, I guess your birthday's nearing eh, bb?

Who would've guessed you'd have the same birthday as my mum? That means from now on I'm gonna call you mum! xD

Advanced happy birthday mum!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> that's not funny, JOHN.

I am no where near looking like a mom.

And if ever I would, I'd like to keep hot, thanks. :noworry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well mum, there's dina bonnevie...
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ah, hunter has a MILF crush :D. (And not the muslim separatist kind).

You're both young'r than I am, so I will stay away from your back and forth.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wow, i didnt know bb was a milf. I always assumed you did not have any children. But i suppose your going to try and deny it, however being a milf and having children isnt all that bad. :oh
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ah, hunter has a MILF crush :D. (And not the muslim separatist kind).

You're both young'r than I am, so I will stay away from your back and forth.
that's sad, and i was hoping to hook up on hunt too... :scry

so hes all yours, beeb, im dropping him off my list... :nod

like a hot tomato


tomato or fotato?

mother, id like (some baked) fotato too :kukuku
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Ah, hunter has a MILF crush :D. (And not the muslim separatist kind).

You're both young'r than I am, so I will stay away from your back and forth.
Wow, i didnt know bb was a milf. I always assumed you did not have any children. But i suppose your going to try and deny it, however being a milf and having children isnt all that bad. :oh
that's sad, and i was hoping to hook up on hunt too... :scry

so hes all yours, beeb, im dropping him off my list... :nod

like a hot tomato
All I did was tease her a little about having the same bday as my mum, and giving an example of a hot mama, and you people have already come to this conclusion?

And here I thought only SomethingAwful is the place where I can read 'tards.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So know you're going to pretend bb is not a milf? Too late, the truths out. :smile-big
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I am not one to bust anyone's fantasies, Imp, so I'd leave yours alone.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
And here I was under the impression that you implied that Dina Bonnevie was hot. By the laws of The Logic by kuroi (TM. No relation to real logic whatsoever): you have an MILF crush.

Don't question The Logic.

Apart from that I had no hand at all at the conclusion that BB is an MILF and that you found her hot. Except probably by stating it now.


Hmmm, Naruto anime's gone to the good parts. Haven't downloaded in 2 years because of the crazy filler crap. Have to catch up.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top