Hey, Imp, crazy how we were just talking about tuition the other week, and then I saw on the news that student protests on tuition are getting violent.
I would have gone to (peacefully >.>) protest, but I couldn't get a ride down to London. I could speak at length about just how much this current government incenses me, but i shall keep it short.
The current coalition we have holds the majority of the country in contempt. They slash and squeeze the poor and smile their Eton smiles and say "we're in this together". Its ridiculous, Big companies pay stupidly low taxes against the law! Vodafone for example, recently paid a little less than 1bn on a 7bn tax bill! They cut funding to universities, increase tuition fees, cut welfare to the poorest and most needy. The people who will shoulder the biggest burden for the fuck up of corporate bankers are the poorest 10% of the country. Just some stats:
£1bn Annual revenue raised from 2013 by scrapping child benefit (welfare to child rearing families) where one householder earns over £44000
£2bn Annual revenue given away from 2013 in corporation tax cut for companies earning over £350,000
£5m Savings to be made by cancelling Department of Climate Change grants schemes by "greenest government ever"
£10m Amount paid in "resettlement" grants to MPs who left the Commons at general election (failed to get voted back in)
What really angers me though, really really fucking pisses me off are the Liberal Democrats. Turncoat lying shits doesnt even begin to describe them. Tuition fee's are just a small part of a larger problem.
Oh...and yea if i did get a chance, i would have played a game of batter the tory.
I killed the thread
You people and your smart phones. Yea well i have a phone thats been through hell and back, your touch screen doesnt have half the balls my normal samsung does (metaphorically).