Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Who's your avatar Imp? It looks like it's some kpop/jpop model, but I'm not updated on those things lately.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I failed the Minority rule game in the FF and its my punishment. xD

The group is called SNSD/Girls generation (SNSD is the international name) and they are a kpop girl group with 9 members. :nosebleed And if you stop fapping long enough to bother :oh, they have some good catchy pop.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I knew it :D.

I know SNSD. I used to "have" their first 3 singles on my HD, and I still have the pic of nine of them as my YM avatar lol. My mind is pretty one-track though, and pretty faces I don't intend to chase around in the future (or would get me in pedo-jail) tend to be lumped into one space in my brain :D.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have the same problem sometimes! Especially with Hollywood ones. They all look the blood same . This is johansson, this is alba this is this. I can hardly tell any of them apart. One of them should have like a scar or a pimple or something just to distinguish themselves from each other since there is too much photohop. :bored
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I thought it was Sandara Park.

Hunt, who the hell is Carmina Topacio >.> Buti if it was the Carmina and Zoren duo, hahaha. Isipin mo yun, beating them at Dota. wala lang. :p

kuro-tan, there's a paradise kiss movie coming this 2011... :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Youtube sensation Carmina Topacio. lol you people. And you call yourselves internet denizens.

HAND OVER YOUR INTERNET CITIZENSHIP NOW! I REVOKE THEE!!!

That aside, she's really, really sexy (attitude complements her looks). Me and my friend started the game "what would you do if Carmina Topacio is your girlfriend" game...

@Imp
My screensaver is SNSD.
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
The sweetness of "kids" in cute dresses singing about "Sarang"/"Ai", dancing, and smiling around while flashing random victory and heart signs with their fingers tugs at everyone's pedo strings.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
The sweetness of "kids" in cute dresses singing about "Sarang"/"Ai", dancing, and smiling around while flashing random victory and heart signs with their fingers tugs at everyone's pedo strings.
so you're a closet pedo?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
so you're a closet pedo?
If I admitted I were a closet pedo, I wouldn't be one, wouldn't I? ;).


But seriously... no :D. These pop groups are being sold practically as sex symbols, but for me they're just eye candy who can perform.

Okay, I think that made me sound like a pedo grampa :D.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Sorry, not an internet denizen... anymore. :p

oh and just a random thing, mcdonalds regular burgers naturally dehydrate and that's why they don't grow molds and don't rot. Same with any home-made burgers with the exact dimensions (made from 100% pure beef). Proven by science!



what.

the.

fuck.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
it's aptly named life-changing screensavers.

it made whoever sees it idle for hours, watching it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I looked up Carmina Topacio here and there. Not impressed, really. >.> Looks like Francine Magalona, only Francine's much cooler because her dad is well... Francis M. yoh!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well, Carmina's kinda like you. chubby.

/runs away
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
She looks like Jamby Madrigal

/runs away.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:ck why is everyone running away i wonder.

kuro-tan, who looks like jamby?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ms. Topacio.

She's cute, but her face structure really reminds me of Jamby.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I agree about the cute thing. But dunno about the chubby thing, she just seems to have a baby face. :oh


Totally forgot my purpose for this visit, damn you sidetracking me with google image searches. :shakefist

Click linkey (dwn there v) and join..or...or...Ill think of something. :ninja
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Ms. Topacio.

She's cute, but her face structure really reminds me of Jamby.
Not really. Jamby's face is flat when seen sideways, much like bb's. Carmina's isn't.

/runs further away
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I googled Jamby. She's a milf. :nod
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I googled Jamby. She's a milf. :nod
apparently the cultural difference between us is too galactic for me to comprehend your taste.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top