Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Okay... I'm about to submit my resignation letter in 3... 2...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Infamous Company C?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you mean you're giving up on your quest?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i'm not giving up... that's why I'm resigning. >.>

I just gave the letter, and the HR director was out, so no interviews took place or anything... I just walked in, dropped the letter, went out.

And then I went to the salon to celebrate.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So your going back to cebu now?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yesh! next week! finaleeeeee! Ortigas aint so bad- not too far from makati, not too far from QC.

off-topic: Jinkee in a burberry dress..
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
my eyes (and ears) got saturated by pacquiao family news.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Over saturation to ginormous proportions is about to occur over here. I might go on a mugabemedialockdown for the next year and a half. Its going to get THAT bad. Imaginary cookie if anyone knows what im talking about. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
what's so special about mugabe in your part of the world?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:oh

Mugabe media lockdown. Mainly a footballing phrase saying you're not listening to/reading/watching the media. I was saying i was going to do that because of the potential over saturation of my poor ears due to the upcoming royal wedding. =/
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I don't know why, but I was laughing when Dobby died. O~O
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You're going to hell. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I am always reminded that Gollum was a more likeable metaperson than the HP movies' rendition of house elves. Hell, they didn't even give Kreacher his redeeming moment.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i honestly don't care...

I finished the HP books just for the heck of it. HP7 was the worst book in the series. >.> So I dunno if I should even give a f*ck about the movie.

But then I heard that Ema Watson and Daniel Radcliffe kissed- TORRID! hmm...

then again, there's always youtube..
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Torrents.

1TB almost used up in less than half a year.

Must stop....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> do some gardening or something.

fuck the HR contacted me for an interview... @_@ Just when I had accepted that they don't care since nobody contacted me for three days regarding my resignation... >.>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
But then I heard that Ema Watson and Daniel Radcliffe kissed- TORRID! hmm...
kissed naked and censored by smoke.

courtesy of computer animation.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ahh have little space left as well. But im hopefully planning to buy an external hard drive soon. :woo

I finished the HP books just for the heck of it. HP7 was the worst book in the series. >.>
Wow and for me it was better than all the other 6 combined. =/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
-_____- okay, point taken. I will not discuss HP books with you any further because... i's a spiral... like death and everything. -_-

KYAAA I'm going home tomorrow I'm so excited :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well jk rowling prolly decided to discard some extras from the book, to make sure "all happy endings come at a great price"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top