Im not really miffed with the whole happily ever after and that many didnt die. Its a kids book afterall. Some people seem to forget that point. 


and buying expensive muggle cars to impress his secretary.I can't wait for book 8... "Harry Potter and the midlife crisis", where Harry realizes that he's lost his childhood due to the fact that he was busy trying not to get killed by numerous baddies, and desperately tries to recreate the youth he lost by having an affair with a young "muggle".
Pencil and paper getting expensive?I'd like to, but it's so goddamn expensive. -________-


From the Box office charts? I really dont know. Besides harry potter most seem to be out watching that new dreamworks thing, Megamind. Though if your looking for a good film, watch 12 angry men. The old one from the 50's. Amazing film, i recently watched it and it blew me away again.say... what movie is worth watching right about now?
It can be freeReally now. good going, imp. I'd like to, but it's so goddamn expensive. -________-
. Just download some online stuff, an online dictionary, read on grammar, and then watch/read a crapload of Japanese stuff.

